+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

Re: Married at First Sight-Second Chances

So David's Segments are just entirely hard to watch. He is so forcing the Melika thing telling her he loves her (by the way Him, Neil and Trey used to be really good friends and Neil is dragging him on Twitter so I wonder what is going on there) Tara is not the safe choice Tara is THE CHOICE. Mom was right as she was when he was on Mafs. At this point I don't feel like he deserves anyone he is on Twitter blocking people who are telling him how wrong he is and putting out blogs about how he's right and if this was all to find his wife he doesn't care how people feel. I can't with him anymore.

Vanessa at least seems to have chosen pretty good guys. I know everyone doesn't like Shannon but for her to keep him around she must see something in him. He is not the best looking and totally against her type according almost everyone who knows her and her fans (me included). I like Andre and I think she has really strong feeling for him. Same with Miles but I'm not sure if she can see herself fit in with is family (or possible visa versa). I also was shocked that Vanessa was bi-racial but she doesn't have the greatest relationship with her dad. I will truthfully be ok with whoever she chooses.

So found some information about the ending of Married at First Sight Second Chances so only click if you want to really know:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Got this information from Twitter as I follow Tara, Jordan, Nathan, Andre, Shannon and Myles. Jordan posted this in a comment on Twitter it was a screenshot from a TV Guide description. So apparently there will be reunion show entitled "The Truth Comes Out" in it Chauvinist Nathan will confront Vanessa but it says that tensions runs high when the women confront a still SINGLE DAVID! it airs 7/13 on Lifetime. Now I could see this coming following Tara and Jordan who are still really friends with the other girls including Maya, Callie, Isabella etc (except it seems Melika) they have all been call David out. They also have been having viewing parties with all the girls and apparently some of the guys from Vanessa's group Myles etc. Also at these parties have been Neil and Trey which as I have previously stated were really good friend with David but Neil has been Flaming him for weeks. I think we are going to find out that David is just a pig and not stupid like we are all thinking.
    jeanne likes this.

Heck yeah I want to know!
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mika06 View Post
    So found some information about the ending of Married at First Sight Second Chances so only click if you want to really know:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Got this information from Twitter as I follow Tara, Jordan, Nathan, Andre, Shannon and Myles. Jordan posted this in a comment on Twitter it was a screenshot from a TV Guide description. So apparently there will be reunion show entitled "The Truth Comes Out" in it Chauvinist Nathan will confront Vanessa but it says that tensions runs high when the women confront a still SINGLE DAVID! it airs 7/13 on Lifetime. Now I could see this coming following Tara and Jordan who are still really friends with the other girls including Maya, Callie, Isabella etc (except it seems Melika) they have all been call David out. They also have been having viewing parties with all the girls and apparently some of the guys from Vanessa's group Myles etc. Also at these parties have been Neil and Trey which as I have previously stated were really good friend with David but Neil has been Flaming him for weeks. I think we are going to find out that David is just a pig and not stupid like we are all thinking.
    But, but...that only tells us a clue about one of them. Did you find out anything about the other one??
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    But, but...that only tells us a clue about one of them. Did you find out anything about the other one??
    No I only know:

Click to see Spoiler:
    That we have been told Vanessa was spotted with an engagement ring when the show started. Still can't figure out to who though. Andre, Shannon and Myles were at the viewing party though with all the girls from David's Cast. David had his own viewing party for the premiere only know this because Trey went to support him. (By the way Trey isn't watching but says he supports both of them) Then there was another viewing party where Trey was there and so was Myles. Vanessa has been in Europe so not too many clues. The only 2 people I could see proposing is Andre or Myles.
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mika06 View Post
    So David's Segments are just entirely hard to watch. He is so forcing the Melika thing telling her he loves her (by the way Him, Neil and Trey used to be really good friends and Neil is dragging him on Twitter so I wonder what is going on there) Tara is not the safe choice Tara is THE CHOICE. Mom was right as she was when he was on Mafs. At this point I don't feel like he deserves anyone he is on Twitter blocking people who are telling him how wrong he is and putting out blogs about how he's right and if this was all to find his wife he doesn't care how people feel. I can't with him anymore.

Vanessa at least seems to have chosen pretty good guys. I know everyone doesn't like Shannon but for her to keep him around she must see something in him. He is not the best looking and totally against her type according almost everyone who knows her and her fans (me included). I like Andre and I think she has really strong feeling for him. Same with Miles but I'm not sure if she can see herself fit in with is family (or possible visa versa). I also was shocked that Vanessa was bi-racial but she doesn't have the greatest relationship with her dad. I will truthfully be ok with whoever she chooses.
    Same. I cringe every time he has that overeager smile plastered on his face as he tries to persuade Melika that they have a connection that doesn't originate in his pants. I just feel embarrassed for him. He clearly has learned nothing.

I think Shannon is good looking and seems like a nice guy. I just don't think he's right for Vanessa. I also have a hard time with people who, in a serious situation, act like a clown. A sense of humor is a great thing (it's a must have for me), but there are times when you need to be serious. I find that immaturity unappealing.

I won't be at all surprised if those spoilers are true. Seems like that's the direction this has been going.

Neil's Twitter is savage and awesome!
    mika06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Could not stand David the first go round - maybe less now. Let's just say, Ashley was much nicer to him than I would have been. He's just cringy, to me.

OMG, both of them are idiots! She chooses SHANNON over Myles!? WTH!? She deserves to end up alone! If they weren't (ha!) enhancing Andre's eating noises then I'd fully support her in letting him go. Maybe that seems like an insignificant thing, but if something like that bothers you at the beginning of a relationship, it's only going to bother you more once the honeymoon phase wears off and you're living with that obnoxious smacking every day. I have a friend who chews with her mouth open and I can't go out to eat with her any more. It makes me ill.

I had to laugh when Andre called Vanessa "intellectual." Maybe to him, she is. Watching her try to keep up with the conversation when she met Myles' mom and sister

Don't get me started on David. Isabella clearly isn't ready for a serious relationship. She keeps talking about her ex like she's a college co-ed. Grown-ups don't incessantly bring up their exes to someone they're dating. It's childish AND it's something you do with friends, so either she's very immature (yes) or she really doesn't see David in a romantic way (probably also yes).

Oh, and also, THAT wasn't a loofah! It's a mesh shower pouf. A loofah is derived from a natural material (I believe it's a type of tropical vine) that's rougher and is used to exfoliate, not just to wash. I was expecting to see a light brown tube-y looking thing and not a bright blue shower pouf. Regardless, that was a childish argument and she was clearly picking a fight. David should have let her leave, but we know David has no sense.

I wonder who he was going to break up with if Melika had agreed to move in with him.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Boy, David sure got over Melika in a hot minute, though, didn't he?
    He thought they were the loves of each others lives, and all the while she wanted to leave but production wouldn't let her!
    KTinCT likes this.

Re: Married At First Sight

+ Reply to Thread