+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Oklahoma

Re: Sweet Home Oklahoma

Jeanne, I recommend watching the first couple of episodes online, as they are hilarious and really refreshing with the lack of drama.
    I've felt like the last of the Spring episodes and beginning of the summer ones were not as funny and had too much Jennifer & Josh. I was happy that this last one had more Pumps (and Kay). Pumps needs her own show!

Edit: (For Jeanne) The women are Jennifer, Lee, and Angie (Pumps). I read online that Jen nicknamed Angie "Angelina Pumpkintina" and that evolved into Pumps.
    Jen and Josh are divorced, Josh was a lawyer, but got into drugs, went to rehab (all that led to the divorce), and now he's not working. They have reconciled but have not remarried. They have two boys.
    Lee is also divorced, with twin boys, but we never see them.
    Their connection to each other is Pumps (who is a lawyer) worked with Josh, so Jen got to be friends with her. Jen and Lee's kids went to the same daycare, which is how they met like 9 years ago. Now they are all friends.
    Last edited by aramcobrat; 07-28-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    woodiedog and jeanne like this.

Well, Pumps has moved to her new house and I believe that's the last episode. I read an interview in the Spring where Jen said the "series finale" was Pumps moving. I'm curious if they will get picked up to do another season. I looked at Jen's Twitter acct yesterday and she was referring to the "season finale" (instead of saying "series") which makes me think there will be another season.
    Has anyone read anything about them filming a new season?
    woodiedog likes this.

I too hope for another season. They have plenty of fodder for one! Will josh go back to law? Will pumps be happy in her new home? Will Lee find love? Will Josh and Jen become husband and wife again? Will Tubbers get his own show?
    aramcobrat likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Josh is a very gifted photographer, he's done work for some major publications. You can google him and check out his website. Is his heart really in law? Or doe he just think it should be? I would hate for this to go back to it unless his heart is really in it.
    aramcobrat and woodiedog like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234