+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Sweet Home Oklahoma

Re: Sweet Home Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat View Post
    Well, I thought the dog bday party episode wasn't as great (or as funny) as the others. Maybe it was just me. Hoping next week is better.
    I agree! The planned fun events aren't as good as the spontaneous fun events. However I had a chuckle when pumps and man boy bun man tried on costumes.
    aramcobrat and law638 like this.

Watched last night's episode and thought it was better than the week before. We need more Pumps and less Jen & Josh, but that's probably not going to happen. In that podcast I referenced above, Jen said the producers found her first and then Pumps and Lee were just the friends, basically.
    Pumps needs her own show!
    woodiedog likes this.

During last night's episode it said all new episodes start July 10, so maybe there's a season 2 after all.
    woodiedog likes this.

I saw that...and am glad it will be back. And sooner rather than later. I really enjoyed these ladies.

I was surprised at some of the weird things she was trying to sell at the yard sale. Half a bottle of laxative???? A bar of soap from Morocco her mom brought back for her? While somewhat funny, the used and slightly stained men's undies were a bit much!
    aramcobrat and woodiedog like this.

Just went to my DVR for last night's episode... and it wasn't there. Did a "guide" search and found no new upcoming episodes.
    I guess that teaser during last week's show that said all new episodes coming July 10, meant the rest of this season, and not a new one.

Watching the first episode and am hooked within the first five minutes. Will be downloading the next 7 episodes to watch this weekend.
    aramcobrat and jeanne like this.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14 Spooky (b. 2003) 3/18/13 - 9/24/15

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSue View Post
    Watching the first episode and am hooked within the first five minutes. Will be downloading the next 7 episodes to watch this weekend.
    I LOVED it the first two episodes or so, then I thought the middle was a bit blah, with too much Jen & Josh, then the last couple were a bit better, with more Pumps (she's the best). So if you're on episode 4-5 and start wondering about your love of it, skip to the last one!
    I'm looking forward to July when they come on again, and hoping for a balance of all the ladies (and man) and not just focus on J&J (and their kids).
    woodiedog likes this.

New season starts tonight! Yippee!
    aramcobrat likes this.

So I watched it for the first time last evening. A show about a sixteen year old boy having a birthday party and getting his first car. I liked the people on that show. I'm soooo tired of the screaming and fighting on LA Women and RHW that this was kind of refreshing.

I don't know who they all are right now but an guessing the ladies are friends. Does the boy have a dad? Is Pumps the mom. I never did get all their names.

Hi Jeanne! Yes, the 16 year old boy is Pump's child. Pumps is going through a divorce and we never see her future ex husband. Pumps is selling her house because she said she can't afford it on her own.

The women are all friends.
    jeanne likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast