+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Jersey: Manitoba Trail 10/12/02

Sleeping with George W

New Jersey: Manitoba Trail 10/12/02

Although I have three kids, a dog and a cat meaning of course there I no way I could LIVE in Dougs room, I REALLY liked it. The HO's really had to work hard there. Painting ceilings are hard anyway... that one looked like a killer!

Frank, I love ya man. Love that you stayed to do homework and gave the female home owner (couldn't really write female HO with out laughing) take the evening off.
    I honestly think he's talented. The painted on rug looked pretty cool, but this was definitely not to my liking. The before and after picture makes it look nicer than it was (in my opinion). It was too crowded.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sleeping with George W
    I just want to know what those poor HOs are going to do about that painted rug if they ever want to rearrange the furniture!

Doug's room could be ok if they ditched the 50s looking turquoise and yellow and got some other, better contrasting color, like dark brown or deep red or even a royal blue would be better than turquoise!

I never thought about the whole rearranging thing! Oops
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

For a Frank room I actually liked this one with one, ok two exceptions....I hated that he only redid part of the couch and that he kept those lace drapes on the windows. The rest of the room wasn't necessarily my style, but it was much more to my liking than a normal Frank room.

If it weren't for the fact that I'm just a very "blah" housekeeper I would have loved Doug's room. I really liked the clean simplicity, but it just wouldn't have been a good one for me personally. I'm glad the HO's liked the room cause I was really really afraid they were gonna be like "what??? this is it??? oh hell no!!", thankfully they really seemed to like it (but I guess in a couple of days EBay will be the telltale truth about that).

On a side note....Doug was on a roll for looking good tonight, but what the heck, has he been spending too much time with Gen to have this bare foot fetish???

I hate Doug's room with a passion.
    Paint the room white - must have taken you all of three secionds to come up with that concept Doug.
    I hate the turquoise and yellow too ugh.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Libra ... Doug looks so hot, it would have been tempting for me to suck that brownie right off his toe!

I have never really been attracted to Dpug, but have to say he has been looking really good this season.
    It's helped for him to thin out his hair a little on top imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree with you Fluff....I've never been into Doug in the least, but this casual thing he has going on along with the hair has been rather interesting to me.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Dougs room- From the family photos, the folks with the all white family room have two semi small kids. ALERT ALERT - white room - are you nuts? Doug has no interest in the under 18's, but they do inhabit the planet. White Couches !!!! he can't be serious!
    I think doug is gay - not that there's anything wrong with that- so don't waste your breath ladies.
    If anyone has evidence to the contrary.......

Franks room- well the first time I saw it was at the reveal- I had forgotten it was on. I had a hard time figuring out what he had done. Then I watched the ep and realized he painted the floor and the cabinet. Another 1000 mystery room....
    On the good side these folks loved country, so Frank was in his element.

+ Reply to Thread