+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love Connection - hosted by Andy Cohen (on Fox)

Love Connection - hosted by Andy Cohen (on Fox)

Message originally posted by Imperfect1 on 01-11-2017 at 08:45 PM
    Look who's hosting the NEW reboot of 'Love Connection'!!! Andy Cohen! This dating show was so much fun. This new version with Andy should be great! Can't wait!!!

Andy Cohen hosting 'Love Connection' game show revival

"Bravo personality Andy Cohen has a new gig.

Fox said during Wednesday's Television Critics Association's winter press tour that Cohen will host the reboot of the classic game show "Love Connection, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The new "Love Connection" will feature single men and women going on three blind dates and going in front of Cohen and a live studio audience to discuss how it went.

The hour long show will feature "all versions of couples," according to Fox entertainment president David Madden, meaning that same-sex couples will be contestants as well.

"Love Connection" was originally hosted by Chuck Woolery and was syndicated from 1983 to 1994, with repeats airing in 1995.

"I was a huge fan of the original 'Love Connection,' and hosting the new version allows me to do one of the things I love most: meddling in people’s personal lives,” Cohen said."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Love Connection - hosted by Andy Cohen (on Fox)

I'm very curious to see how this is going to be produced. At the time the original show aired, Video Dating was a popular option for meeting people. Now that dating services are done through on-line swipes, will they still do videos? If so, will the audience be able to relate to it?
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread