+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E

Re: Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E

So I actually never stopped to watch this show which is really so dumb as I started this thread.......ANWAY, I was just in FL and everyone in the St. Pete/Clearwater area discusses LR allot and LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

UNLESS you are a Scientologist.

So with a houseful of out of towners, we all jumped into two cars and went to Clearwater and drove all around their "cult" (because I will NOT call it a church) and you see all these people in tan pants, white shirts and blouses, navy blue blazers and
    all carrying clipboards.

One of my GF's took a boat load of pics of the place and my Sis is screaming "they will get us"!!!

The buildings are so freaking sterile and crosses on all their buildings.........CROSSES???? Are.you.kidding.me.????

Sis has all the epi's on her DVR and we did watch a bunch.......OMG, how horribly sad.

How the hell do they have the right to call themselves a CHURCH???? This CULT is a total DISGRACE.

I rolled down my window and yelled out at the top of my lungs.......TOM CRUISE......JOHN TRAVOLTA.......WILL SMITH!!!!!!

My Sis is freaking out BUT still kept driving around and around all their BUILDINGS........
    KAREN

Oh my gosh, Karen, that sounds like a hoot. I can just picture it. I would like to check that place out too! I hope the Scientology goons didn't get your sister's license plate.... they'll be outside her house picketing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Oh my gosh, Karen, that sounds like a hoot. I can just picture it. I would like to check that place out too! I hope the Scientology goons didn't get your sister's license plate.... they'll be outside her house picketing!
    Oh Corn, that is EXACTLY what Sis kept saying but she was laughing at us all SCREAMING!!!

I even started screaming "LEAH, she has a REMEDY" (hoping anyone that heard me would hear REMEDY as REMINI) ...... OMG, while my GF's are all laughing, my Sis is freaking and kept looking out her rear window and my BRO is in his rental with my hubby and other family members laughing as well!!!

Well its been almost 2 weeks since we went on that little journey and Sis is still alive and kicking!!!
    KAREN

Will Smith too??? No wonder his kids are Bats**t crazy!!
    Lynda

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

We are so much alike. When we drive over to L.A. next month, we're taking a detour to drive past their compound near Hemet. Some of my other internet friends want me to stand through the sunroof and yell, "Free Shelley (Miscavage)" as we drive past. Sorry, that area is too remote, and I'm not THAT brave.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Will Smith too??? No wonder his kids are Bats**t crazy!!
    Will Smith Funds Private Scientology School | Fox News

Smith will not come out and say it directly (like Cruise and Travolta) BUT HE and his wife are Scientologists.
    KAREN

I don't think Will Smith has come out officially as a Scientologist, but there have been rumors for a while. I think some celebs join up because, when you're a celebrity, Scientology can be pretty cushy. LOTS of adoration and perks and butt kissing. They don't make Tom Cruise clean the bathroom with a toothbrush, that's for sure.
    Punkin, GabbyG, momrek06 and 2 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical, you and I posted the exact same thing (Smith) at the exact same time.
    KAREN

Jinx, buy me a Coke!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Jinx, buy me a Coke!

Here you go!!!
    Critical likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread