[b]MTV makes Kelly Osbourne 'sick'

Kelly Osbourne has launched an attack on MTV after the music channel reportedly refused to play the video for her new song Come Dig Me Out.

The star of MTV's most popular ever show The Osbournes complained that the US channel only plays a limited number of music videos a week.

And she claimed that MTV only cares about commercially successful acts.

Kelly told Antimusic.com: "MTV makes me sick to my stomach, when you're hot, you're hot. When you're not, you're not. MTV only play 35 videos a week, they used to be all about breaking new artists.

"Now, if you're not in a rap group, if you're not talking about "I f****** the cutest girl in school" or if you're not singing about skateboarding, you can't get played."

Kelly's album Shut Up has sold only 134,000 copies in the US since its release in November last year.

She added that she believes she may never be accepted as a credible musical artist.

She said: "I honestly don't care if I sell any albums. People don't see me as an artist, they see me as a television star. And I don't care. I don't care if people take me seriously as an artist."