+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you now an X ??

Are you now an X ??

Hello all.
    I'm so addicted to this place!

Just wanted to say I loved the Osbournes last season to the point of getting all my friends and family watching or trying to make them watch - fights with my boyfriend because he would refuse to watch it (said it was sad to see Ozzy like that)

Now I'm with him and a few others close to me that couldn't understand why I loved the show so much (my 11 year old niece gave me the Osbourne book this past Christmas)

I have lost interest and find the show nothing but sad at this point. I'm wondering how many other people LOVED last season and don't feel the same way. The biggest turn off is Kelly who I thought was cute and now is - seems to be just a big mouth spoiled brat who has no respect or gratitude.

Just wonderin.........
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I loved last season, but don't have MTV this season. But even if I did, from the recaps I've been reading, I would be completely unimpressed.

JR does a great job with terrible material to work with.

JR.
    I feel pretty much the same way, I loved the show last season but I'm not liking this season that much. Too much focus on Kelly, and both her and Jack seem to be playing up for the cameras.

There are still some funny moments, but they are few and far between. That sucks because I've been a huge Ozzy fan for a long time.

Me too, JR. I've seen him in concert several times (six, I think, total). I love the guy and his music. He shouldn't have done a second season.

Glad I'm not alone with it. I started going to concerts when I was very young (probably too young) have 5 brothers who took me and loved Sabbath/Ozzy
    It is sad to see him like he is. I hope Kelly grow up A LOT
    maybe seeing herself on t.v will help her out because I think they all have big hearts. They better watch out too with addiction where it so obviously runs in boths sides of the family. I just feel bad for Ozzy. I could say I feel bad for Sharon as well because I do admire her so much but, at the same time it almost seems like $$$$ and it's a bit sickening. They should not have done a second season. I even got my Grandmother watching last season and she won't watch it now. If Sharon wants to -or had wanted to make her kids a priority I feel she should not have done this second one.
    Just not good all around. Peace out : )
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I too loved the first season, but couldn't handle it this season. You can tell that all the exposure they had last season really changed them, particularly Jack and Kelly. So this season, it starts showing how J&K are moving their careers forward. I just don't find it interesting. They've lost the family dynamic that made it appealing in the first place.

However, I could watch Ozzy staggering around and yelling at inatimate objects all day. Now that's great tv!

I thought he was really funny last season.
    Now.....he shakes so bad and continues to drink and is so worried about Sharon.
    I just don't see him as funny anymore. Then again, my friends and family thought it was sad to see him like that last season.
    He just seems sick to me. And I can't understand him anymore.
    And the kids.........total disrespect for their parents.
    They (especially Kelly) have definately changed.
    Too bad.
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I have to agree to some degree that the show isn't the same as the first season but then surely that was inevitable. The show focuses on the family's day to day life and that was bound to change after the first season for that very reason. The publicity has been overwhelming and it was bound to affect them.
    I have to say that I still find the programme very funny, (especially Ozzy, he's as funny as ever!) although the funny moments don't seem to happen as frequently as in the first series, but then it was quite a serious time for the family when they were filming with Sharon having cancer.

Love Ozfan
    "Please be gentle I'm new!!"

Oz, welcome!

If the show focused on the family doing their thing, whether that's more famous than last season or Sharon's cancer or whatever, ratings would be as big as ever, and we'd all be glued to the TV.

The fact is that, unfortunately, Kelly and Jack have gotten it into their heads that they have to "play the part" to be even more over-the-top than they are normally, and it's nauseating to watch.

We get it, they're spoiled and naive and don't have a clue about how normal people live. That's funny and entertaining. Watching Kelly "throw a fit" in Vegas isn't funny at all, because you know that she's just doing it because she thinks it'll play well on TV.

You're right about Kelly and Jack. If they were my kids I'd kick their butts! Kelly is so spoilt and still acts like a toddler but I still think Ozzy's hillarious. He pure comedy to watch and he doesn't even realise it.
    Over here (UK) we've only just seen episode four but watching Ozzy trying to light a fire by the sea made me laugh out loud!

I think there should be more Ozzy and a LOT less Kelly!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast