From the USA TODAY website...the article can also be found by clicking here.

'After a lot of twisting,' Kelly Osbourne in rehab
By Olivia Barker, USA TODAY

Like father, like son. And now daughter.

Kelly Osbourne has followed the path taken by dad Ozzy and brother Jack: She has entered rehab, in her case for an addiction to painkillers. Jack, 18, took his 19-year-old sister to the Promises treatment center in Malibu, Calif., on Friday, a year after he checked into a Pasadena clinic for substance abuse.

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne say they were unaware of their daughter's dependence on Vicodin and other pain pills until Friday, when a British tabloid informed them of a photo they had of Kelly engaged in what looked like a drug deal.

Her parents confronted her, and "after a lot of twisting," Kelly acknowledged that she had a problem, Sharon Osbourne told Larry King on CNN's Larry King Live Friday.

A bag of pills "there must have been 500," Ozzy said was found under Kelly's bed.

Ozzy spent three months in rehab in 1989 after he attacked and threatened to kill Sharon in an alcohol-fueled rage.

Sharon Osbourne said on King's show: "I am angry. I am let down. I feel I've failed, again."

Said her husband: "I believe it's a family illness."

MTV's reality show The Osbournes, meanwhile, resumes its third season on Tuesday.