+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Osbournes to Renew Wedding Vows

Osbournes to Renew Wedding Vows

Osbournes to Renew Wedding Vows

Fri Nov 29, 2:39 PM ET

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne plan to make New Year's Eve a quiet night with about 600 of their closest friends.

The couple is renewing their wedding vows in Beverly Hills, Calif., in honor of their 20th anniversary. They got married July 4, 1982, but delayed the celebration because of Sharon's battle with colon cancer.

"We'll write our own vows and have our marriage blessed again," the 50-year-old Osbourne family matriarch says in the Dec. 9 issue of People magazine. "It will be one New Year's we'll never forget."

Sharon has brought MTV's cameras along for chemotherapy sessions during the second season of "The Osbournes," which began this week. Her cancer is no longer detectable in blood tests, and the chemotherapy, which had been scheduled until April, will end in February.

"It's getting easier not to allow dark thoughts to enter my mind," heavy-metal-singer Ozzy tells the magazine.

Do you think Ozzy will bring bats so he can take a bite out of them during his vows.

Seriously, I think renewing their vows is a very sweet and loving thing to do.

I think so too. One thing about these two, they are obviously completely smitten with each other, even after 20 years of marriage.

Maybe it's because he's resigned himself to the fact that SHE runs the show...

JR.
    He'd be dead if it wasn't for her, she basically got him in line and made his solo career happen.

+ Reply to Thread