+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So far, so good...

So far, so good...

I watched it last night, & it was actually pretty good, I thought.
    I was afraid that it wouldn't live up to last season, but then again, it's only week one, so time will tell. But for now, there were a lot of things that made me laugh out loud in this episode. I hope they keep the momentum.

I was cracking up when Jack told Kelly to quit spritzing his Prada jacket & she gave him shite about saying "my Prada jacket". Too funny! And then the whole thing with the McRib had me peeing myself as well. It was also pretty funny when Jack was turning the hose on people trying to look over their gate.

And CREEEEEPY ~ at the end when Sharon was saying how she felt like things were going too well & that she had a feeling something was going come along & knock them off their feet (something to that effect). Premonition? Women's Intuition?

Anyway, I really had fun with this show the first time around (before all the hype!) & I was concerned that it would loose some of the quirky charm that it had before, but last night proved me wrong ~ at least for now.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I watched and really enjoyed the whole first season. But, now that I've moved back to Michigan, I don't get MTV any more, so I'll be relying on JR's recaps to get me through. It's one of the few shows I really will miss.

I'm glad that, so far, it's living up to what it used to be.

+ Reply to Thread