+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ozzy back in US, season 3 starts 01/27

Ozzy back in US, season 3 starts 01/27

Ozzy Stateside Again
    Sat Jan 17,12:30 AM ET

By Sarah Hall (E! Online)

Mama, he's home.

A month after a life-threatening ATV crash, Ozzy Osbourne is back in Los Angeles in one piece--more or less.

The battered Prince of F---ing Darkness broke several ribs, fractured his collarbone and broke a vertebra in his neck after his fall from his quad bike last month.

He stopped breathing at the scene and had no pulse following the crash. Luckily, a security guard was on the scene to resuscitate the rocker.

Osbourne underwent emergency surgery to stem bleeding to his lungs and to restore blood flow to a major artery. He was in a coma for the eight days following the accident and spent two weeks on a ventilator in the intensive care unit.

The 55-year-old rocker was forced to bow out of a 20-date British tour in order to devote himself to his recovery. Doctors said Osbourne might need as long as six months to fully heal.

Osbourne had been recuperating in Britain while waiting for his doctor's permission to travel.

In a New Year's interview with London's Daily Mirror, a neckbrace and sling-clad Osbourne said he had given up riding ATVs for good.

Sharon Osbourne gushed her excitement over her hubby's return to their Beverly Hills mansion during an episode of her talk show that she taped Thursday.

"I am so happy he's home I can't begin to tell you, but my poor husband is in so much agony, still in so much pain, he couldn't sleep all night and the one thing is...he's got this metal rod...instead of a collarbone now," she said during The Sharon Osbourne Show airing January 22.

"I am just so happy he's home 'cause all the time I...felt so lonely, like I've lost something," she continued. "You know that feeling when you know you've lost something and what is it? It's like, 'Oh, it's my husband!'"

Still no word on how, if at all, the accident will feature in the family's MTV reality show.

The third season of The Osbournes kicks off January 27 for another round of dysfunctional family fun.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...celeb_eo/13296

Ozzy's return to the US

I am hoping that we occasionally are able to see Ozzy. I realize that he still has a very long recovery but an occasional appearance would be great.

+ Reply to Thread