+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - "The Daughter"

Kelly Osbourne - "The Daughter"

With her updated rendition of "Papa Don't Preach," Kelly proved that there's more to her than just pink hair. (In fact, these days she's sporting black hair.) With strong opinions and a passion for pop, Kelly spends her time in L.A. going out on the Sunset Strip or fighting with her brother, Jack. Kelly has recently been working on her upcoming album which is due out Nov. 26th.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Kelly has been raised with a tremendous dose of self esteem. She doesn't shy away from anything.Instead of following fashion , she sets it.Even though she isn't a usual blonde thin hollywood type, she really could care less. A better roll model for girls instead of rake thin, implanted ,coke snorting model.

I think she's done pretty well, and is fairly well-adjusted considering the background. I mean, Ozzy & Sharon used to take the kids around the country in their tour bus, that's a messed-up way to grow up. And for her to turn out the way she has is incredible.

Now, Jack on the other hand...
    ::cough:: spoiled brat

I find Kelly pretty spoiled too.
    Ugh, the way she whined on because she found the band that Jack was promoting and he didn't give her any credit was pretty annoying.

I do like the way she is happy with herself though.
    I agree with Eny, she is a great role model because she isn't starving herself or bingeing and purging.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread