+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne - "The Dad"

Ozzy Osbourne - "The Dad"

The Prince of Darkness is now America's favorite father. When he's not busy touring with Ozzfest, Ozzy tries relaxes at his L.A. home and tries to figure out his remote control. He also offers parental adivce to his children, Jack and Kelly, such as, "Don't drink, and if you have sex, wear a condom."

JR.
    Check out his official site www.ozzy.com for news, his musical catalog, and all that other fun stuff.

For highlights of his very own traveling circus, head over to www.ozzfest.com a site filled with goodies from the tour.

He's quite the character.
    I find it really easy to understand him as I'm familiar with the Brummie accent.

I've never been into his music though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think one of the great things about this show is it's about a family, that just happens to be musical. It's really not about the music, although you DO see him setting up for concerts and stuff occasionally.

I happen to be a long-time Ozzy fan music-wise, so it just adds an extra element to the show. But I think even if I didn't like his music, the show would still be extremely entertaining.

The other thing I like about the show is:

1) It shows you there's somebody with a more dysfunctional family than you, and
    2) That all of the family members have real love for each other, even though they fight like cats and dogs.

I agree John.
    Kelly and Jack can be screaming obscenitites at each other then two minutes later giving each other a hug and a peck on the cheek.

They are a really loving family.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think the family is really sweet. You can tell they really care about each other. Ozzy always asks Sharon where the babies are- how sweet.

Fluff I'm pretty good at deciphering accents( including thick Liverpudlian) , but Ozzy is almost incomprehensible.You must be the only one.

I let my kids watch this, and tell them thats what drugs do to your brain.

+ Reply to Thread