+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharon's Show

Sharon's Show

Today, for the first time, there was a commercial for Sharon's talk show. It looked to be quite funny and interesting. Sharon looked wonderful. I think that the advertisement was for Sept 15th.

Does anyone know what time and channel it will be televised on?

It's syndicated - check your local listings for a channel and time in your area.

The commercials are really driving me nuts, it's just people yelling "Sharon!" over and over again, and it's really annoying.

Plus, there's serious trouble on the set - Sharon didn't even show up for the first 2 days of taping, causing them to reschedule all the guests. And in some markets, it's on opposite Oprah. I don't think this will last more than 3 weeks.

Sharon's show commercial

Today was the first I've seen the commercial. She seems to be interviewing someone. I actually didn't see even 30 seconds of it nor did I hear anyone screaming 'Sharon, Sharon, Sharon'. I don't remember what channel it was on but tomorrow I will look for it.

If she is in fact opposite Oprah, Sharon will have a hard go of it. I did hear that but did not hear any confirmation.

Have you heard when the new series will begin? I read on a post that it will be after the new year but sometimes the posts are not accurate.

In New York, we do not have much information available. I am still wondering if Melinda, the nanny, has had her baby yet???? I mentioned it on the MTV forum quite awhile ago, but the replies were quite nasty.

By the way, thank you for your reply.

I did some news searching to see if Melinda had had her baby, but couldn't find anything to report. We appear to be the only place even talking about it

And unfortunately, I haven't heard about the third season yet. I do know that Jack will be hosting a British show, I forget the details. I'm not sure what that will do to the third season.

Sharon/Oprah Show Time

Here in New York, Sharon is on at 1:00 pm and Oprah is on at 4:00 pm so there is no conflict. I am happy to say that I am enjoying Sharon's show. It is not like any other talk show which is very interesting. Her guests are very refreshing and not the normal overpaid celebrities that all consider themselves to be Divas.

I wish her well in this endeavor and give her much credit for the courage and strength she has and continues to display. Other people who have had the world sit in judgement of them with such negative attitudes would surely not open themselves to more undo criticism.

+ Reply to Thread