+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Osbournes "WTF?" episode 20 recap

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    I'm wondering if they scripted the show from the beginning. I have a feeling that they did because when they showed the outtakes it was OBVIOUS they had a reason for it. I think they're trying to get people to speculate and talk about what happened so the next season's ratings are as high as they were with the first season.

Really, really, really, really weird stuff.

I dont think the show was scripted from the beginning. I think they wanted to do a season finale to remember and that they did.

The glitch occurred here as well (Colorado). I personally thought that the ending was very clever, and I certainly wasn't crying about it!
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

No Glitch here, but I thought the episode was great. Whats wrong with a little cliff-hanger type ending, keeps ya watching. Who knew Ozzy was such a good actor,He really had me going with the phone chat with Jack. So I think the osbournes/MTV got what they all wanted, I mean we are all talking about it.
    Last edited by p4tr0n; 08-14-2003 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by p4tr0n
    No Glitch here, but I thought the episode was great. Whats wrong with a little cliff-hanger type ending, keeps ya watching. Who knew Ozzy was such a good actor,He really had me going with the phone chat with Jack. So I think the osbournes/MTV got what they all wanted, I mean we are all talking about it.

I agree!

Ok, so Jack didn't really kill Minnie? Sharon and Ozzy are really great actors. The way Ozzy cried when he told Sharon of Minnie's death.. Oscar worthy. When I saw the dog at the end I just figured they either taped that gag at the end before she was killed. That, or that they were using a doggie double for the gag. I really really thought Jack killed that dog. You guys sure he didn't kill the dog? Too confusing, though it does make more sense now that I've read the parts I missed due to that little glitch.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Newbie

Final episode "A cover up?"

I feel that Jack really did kill Minnie (the dog) when he was on drugs.
    I feel that this episode included everything thing that would protect Jack's image and against a felony charge of murdering an animal. The show makes no sence other than to protect him.... You can buy another identicle dog for a cover up. They had to kill any rumors or leaks from staff and film crew. If you make a prank show about killing minnie there's no threat or any investigation. It was a joke....

1. they kill an animal and say it's a joke. 2. They make the show appear to be planned and directed... That's retarted... why do that... The show has more than enough dysfunction

The show starts out with Jack's defense, he tells everyone he get violent in his sleep.... good defense just in case...

He gets a bite ????? from kelly on his arm.... or could it have been from the dog...

They show jack holding the dog (minnie) while his dad puts some kind of cream on jack"s bit arm (was that really Minnie) I think the dog bit him while he was killing him. Why is jack holding the dog while telling about the bite from kelly and getting the cream put on his arm????? Why show that scene twice... I didn't notice the dog on his lap until they showed it a second time. A good cover up for the dog bite... kelly did it..

Finally make the show looked planned.... and rehearsed so that no one can say anything..... It's a planned show.... yea right....

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown9229
    I feel that this episode included everything thing that would protect Jack's image and against a felony charge of murdering an animal. The show makes no sence other than to protect him.... You can buy another identicle dog for a cover up. They had to kill any rumors or leaks from staff and film crew. If you make a prank show about killing minnie there's no threat or any investigation. It was a joke....

1. they kill an animal and say it's a joke. 2. They make the show appear to be planned and directed... That's retarted... why do that... The show has more than enough dysfunction

The show starts out with Jack's defense, he tells everyone he get violent in his sleep.... good defense just in case...

He gets a bite ????? from kelly on his arm.... or could it have been from the dog...

They show jack holding the dog (minnie) while his dad puts some kind of cream on jack"s bit arm (was that really Minnie) I think the dog bit him while he was killing him. Why is jack holding the dog while telling about the bite from kelly and getting the cream put on his arm????? Why show that scene twice... I didn't notice the dog on his lap until they showed it a second time. A good cover up for the dog bite... kelly did it..

Finally make the show looked planned.... and rehearsed so that no one can say anything..... It's a planned show.... yea right....

What on Earth are you talking about?? If ( and that is a BIG IF) Jack did kill Minnie for real, and it was suppose to be a secret to cover his drug use, then WHY AIR IT AT ALL????

If you believe it was to kill rumors from the staff, then whats to make them not tell the truth anyhow?? You're theory makes no sense to me.

It was suppose to be a big joke on the whole audience who has become so addicted to the Osbournes, and they suckered us all in with our emotions. I would imagine their plan was to make sure we are all back next season--however, I fear that the stunt they pulled has turned more people away.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown9229
    It would explain all the press about Jack going to rehab earlier in the year and then no real motivation for it in the show. I still think he is too big of a wuss to be violent though. The punk wears a "dressing gown" to walk from the pool in his back yard to his house.

FORT Newbie

No More OSBOURNES

I will no longer watch The Osbournes..........I am so angry. I feel they have duped us all along. If they are such good actors as they were in the last show, I am totally convinced it has been scripted all along. Since it's not a reality show, but instead a regular sitcom about a rock star, I have no more interest. Is anyone else as angry about this as I am?

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt99999
    It would explain all the press about Jack going to rehab earlier in the year and then no real motivation for it in the show. .

I do not know the exact date that Jack went to Rehab, but I do know that these shows are airing waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy past the actual date of it taking place. It has been mentioned that Kelly and her beau broke up on Valentines day---so, maybe Rehab came AFTER the final show aired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast