+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what did i just see?

FORT Newbie

what did i just see?

so jack didn't kill mini and i wasted my tears and prayers?
    so the phrase "i love you all but you're all f**king mad!" was written by some jerk at MTV?
    the show is scripted? what a waste of time...

i'm so confused

JR.
    Yeah, it looks to be that way. What a shame.

FORT Newbie
    Im so in awe at MTV,....so is the Real world scripted too? Even if it was scripted,I think that Jack killing Minnie was a SICK thing to do...even if it was scripted....
    So the fights between Jack and Kelly were scripted too!! There is some explaining to do!!!

FORT Newbie
    I doubt the whole show has been scripted. Though most of tonite's was. I think they just wanted to screw with the audience. You know like the series finally for Newhart where Dick woke up and he was with his wife from the bob newhart show, andd dint that happen on Dallas? Didn't bobby wake up and it had all be a dream?

Heck if it was all scripted I think they should have to give up their emmy..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by toriboy
    I doubt the whole show has been scripted. Though most of tonite's was. I think they just wanted to screw with the audience. You know like the series finally for Newhart where Dick woke up and he was with his wife from the bob newhart show, andd dint that happen on Dallas? Didn't bobby wake up and it had all be a dream?

Heck if it was all scripted I think they should have to give up their emmy..
    It has to be all scripted....at the end they showed the part when Ozzy was talking to jack about how much he loved both of them.....that was a long time ago...and they showed how they had to do several takes...so that leads me to believe that it was. HOWEVER...kudos to MTV for showing us how TV really can distort our reality!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauriesch22
    It has to be all scripted....at the end they showed the part when Ozzy was talking to jack about how much he loved both of them.....that was a long time ago...and they showed how they had to do several takes...so that leads me to believe that it was. HOWEVER...kudos to MTV for showing us how TV really can distort our reality!!!!

I don't think the whole show was scripted at all. If you think about it and watch past episodes...their are some thing you can just tell are real family things that would only happen off que. I DO think that MTV and/or the Osbournes themselves may have inserted certain "idea's" they had while they were filming. Idea's such as Ozzy saying "I love you all, but your f***ing mad." Someone probably just thought it would be funny for him to say that and so they told him to say it on que, but it took him several tries because we all know how Ozzy's thought process goes
    Last edited by John; 08-13-2003 at 09:44 AM.

FORT Newbie
    I believe that just about the entire show is real with a few exceptions. For example..the family meeting which was arranged by MTV. Apparently Minnie is still alive and kicking. I will throw on the ol' season 1 DVD and see if the "youre all f**king mad" scene matches the one aired on this episode(hair, clothes, decorations, etc.). If someone else would do the same for a 2nd opinion, I would appreciate that. But I'm sticking by my guns about the show being real. P.S.....the dog poop shown up close in previous episodes is clearly real!

FORT Newbie
    im still very confused as to think if this show is scripted or not... and did anyone else see a giant mess up? after the 3rd commercial i beleive, they showed the same thing again. was that supposed to happen? (btw i just found this forum)

Osbourne's Show Finale

I do believe that portions of this show were scripted. Jack looked to be building the cliffhanger for the next season. Actually, for not being actors, this was well carried out and very believable. After drying my tears and calming my anxiety I realized that Minnie was in the 'Good Bye' scene. I do believe that MTV actually advised Kelly and Jack and other cast members to exaggerate a lot of their actions. But, I did notice that after the show was on awhile, things were much calmer. I think that they all had a huge adjustment just living in California. I noticed that where they live in England was quite tranquil and it didn't seem that the children had very much exposure. This is quite a difference from the west coast of the US. I think that Kelly and Jack had a difficult time adjusting and spent a lot of time rebelling against the negatives and tried to fit in and for some reason it didn't work out. They didn't realize that they didn't have to fit in because they showed good qualities that a lot of people didn't see.

Do you think that the scenes where the small children appeared were also for a show to be on next season? I read somewhere that Ozzy was a grandfather from a child from his first marriage?

This show must have been taped on or about February 14, 2003 because Kelly previously said that Bert broke up with her on Valentine's Day.

Ozzy was wonderful on this show. Actually, this man shows great integrity. I guess that shows his empathy, life experience and being a truly a good person. His comments to both Kelly regarding her relationship ending and her anger and hurt at that time when Bert broke up with her (which is a normal reaction) and Jack's stressful situations were very wise and reassuring.

After completing this segement, the stress of moving to California and the totally lifestyle of both parents and kids than what they grew up in England, the animal and coyote situation, Sharon's illness (which she seems to be still ailing), this family certainly deserves a quiet, relaxing, gossip free and calm hiatus.

I hope that I didn't offend anyone with my comments. I did enjoy the show and am looking forward to next season..

Ozzy and his brood already lived in California, but in the opener last season, they were just moving into a new home. The previously lived between Pat Boone and Meatloaf. He's been quoted as saying it was a "Satan Sandwich".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast