+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert dancing...

Robert dancing...

"On the Rob-cam, he can be seen dancing around like he’s part of some boyband. The music blares, the phone rings, and he keeps dancing."

That part of the episode was so freakin great. I've been wondering what the techno song was that he was dancing to. I've been looking for it for like 4 hours straight... It's crazy. If anyone knows what it is please let me know. My AIM is broken motive or my e-mail is brokemotive@yahoo.com (not broken). Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wasn't he dancing to Sean Paul's "Get Busy" that one time? I think that has a somewhat techno-ish sound.
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrious
    Wasn't he dancing to Sean Paul's "Get Busy" that one time? I think that has a somewhat techno-ish sound.

Yeah, that was before this song, earlier in the episode. But there was some techno song that was like "want me, want me, you really want me, want me, want me." It's pretty messed up sounding but I must find it.

FORT Newbie
    I'm going nuts trying to find that song and now, after a week of looking for it, am convinced it does not exist. Or google just isn't helping me out. P2Ps don't help either. It's a conspiracy!! I've been on every Osbourne/techno board and still no one has any clue about this song!
    Except dozens of ppl saying it's Sean Paul's "get busy"

THE SONG IS TECHNO or house and it went:
    "(in synth voice) Don't you know the way that I feel
    Don't hate me when I say my love is for real
    (singing)Want me want me, you really want me (2x) Ooohh damn..."

Again, it's NOT GET BUSY. Please pleease, if anyone finds out what this song is, let me know or post here. I'll keep looking too. Wish me luck.

FORT Newbie
    oops forgot this: if someone finds this out, post here or email me:

bloodydove08@yahoo.com

Thanks

FORT Fanatic
    I don't know what he was dancing too, but I found it pretty entertaining!
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    It sure was halarious--- it was as though he didn't realize he had that camera in the room

Haha that was cute

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by broken motive
    "On the Rob-cam, he can be seen dancing around like hes part of some boyband. The music blares, the phone rings, and he keeps dancing."

That part of the episode was so freakin great. I've been wondering what the techno song was that he was dancing to. I've been looking for it for like 4 hours straight... It's crazy. If anyone knows what it is please let me know. My AIM is broken motive or my e-mail is brokemotive@yahoo.com (not broken). Thanks.
    It was "Get Busy" by Sean Paul.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by broken motive
    "On the Rob-cam, he can be seen dancing around like hes part of some boyband. The music blares, the phone rings, and he keeps dancing."

All right I guess its not. Then i dont know what your talking about. But its a good question. I will look also. My best advice to find it is at the end of the episode look on the credits and if its too fast record it and if all else fail it will be on the DVD. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast