+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coyotes kill Ozzy's dog

Ah, there's no such thing as too many pets. I say, if they have the money, the space, and the time to give love to them, the more the merrier.

--The guy who would have 20 dogs, if he had the space

That's like saying they have more children than they need.
    Just reminds me of the show where Sharon's dad says to Sharon, "Just think what it would be like if you'd had FOUR".

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ah, there's no such thing as too many pets. I say, if they have the money, the space, and the time to give love to them, the more the merrier.

Oh gosh...me too John. I finally had to quit dropping dog food off at the humane society 'cause I'd damn near bring a dog home with me every time I went. My hubby has currently placed a moratorium on getting dogs..and I am quite happy with the two I have...but I'd love to have more.

Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. -- Mark Twain
    Last edited by Jupiter; 07-21-2003 at 02:12 PM.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

love that twain quote.

That is terrible news about the dog. I hope they don't go into too much detail on the show if they decide to bring it up. I guess they would have to mention it. Sad sad. Thank God Ozzy saved the other one.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That's sad. I think Lulu was Sharon's favorite. I believe she had long black and white hair and Ozzy used to kiss her a lot too. What a horrible way to go!
    I believe Minnie is Sharon's favorite, isn't she a pomeranian?

Yeah but I bet you would housebreak them wouldn't you? lol!

There was a shot of the left side of the house as you're facing it on the last show and it looks like it is uninhabited on that side, maybe that's where they coyote's came from.

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That's sad. I think Lulu was Sharon's favorite. I believe she had long black and white hair and Ozzy used to kiss her a lot too. What a horrible way to go!
    actually sharon's favorite dog is minnie minnie is the dog with the soft looking white fur(first picture)...lulu is the smaller one who looks more like a small seal(middle)...pipi the one that was saved is the smaller dog with lots of fur(last)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

FORT Fanatic
    I don't remember Lulu in particular, but I do remember Minnie. How odd, poor Sharon. Weren't they having problems in the last episode with coyotes eating the cats?
    Congratulations Tori and Taylor!

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    yes they were they lost puss and tigger
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

To a point I agree... but of course the idiots COULD house-train their pets too!!!
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast