+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MTV Wants More 'Osbournes'

MTV Wants More 'Osbournes'

MTV Wants More 'Osbournes'
    (Tuesday, July 08 09:33 PM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - To borrow an MTV phrase, "The Osbournes" isn't exactly buzzworthy these days.
    It is, however, still the highest-rated series on MTV, which has no plans to pull the plug. The cable network has ordered 20 new episodes of the show, which will begin airing in early 2004.

"If you thought we wouldn't re-sign the Osbournes for another season, you're crazy," MTV President Van Toffler says in a statement. " 'The Osbournes' is a bona fide hit on MTV, and we will continue to work with the family to give our audience more of the rock-star family drama that they crave."

Appearing at the TV Critics Association press tour Tuesday (July 8), patriarch Ozzy Osbourne joked that he "missed the f---in' cameras," so he invited them back in.

"It's been a hell of a journey," Osbourne says. "I've been from the gates of Buckingham Palace to the gates of hell" during his wife Sharon's battle with cancer. He's also had to endure son Jack's recent stint at a drug rehabilitation facility. Ozzy calls Jack "my hero" for coming to his parents with his problem.

"It's been an adventure, and I didn't want the adventure to end."

Cameras will likely re-enter the Osbourne household in the fall to film the new episodes.

FORT Newbie
    That's such great news!! I was hoping they would do another season, eventhough I knew Sharon (being the GREAT business woman she is) wasn't going to let this hit get away from her and neither would MTV.

Great news! I love this show. I'm excited for another season as well as the next few seasons on DVD!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

ozzy picking his nose...

Oh man I'd hate to be in the spotlight with that king of comment that came out of a review of the first few ephisodes of " THE OSBORNES" Thanks for all the laughs though good night ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+ Reply to Thread