+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Show

Great Show

This show was one of the best. There for a while I had to turn the volume down on the tv because of the screaming. I for sure will continue to watch the Osbournes. Mom and Dad are great. Kids need time to grow up but there is only 15 minute of show time and almost 10 minutes of that time were horrifying unnecessary screams.

Ah yes, that would be Kelly.

Wobbler

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    The Osbournes is a terrible show. Grant it, i've only seen a couple of episodes but i know a stinker when i see one & The Osbournes are the cess pool of television.

Aloha, Manu
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Rippa
    The Osbournes is a terrible show. Grant it, i've only seen a couple of episodes but i know a stinker when i see one & The Osbournes are the cess pool of television.

Aloha, Manu

This is one of the few shows that makes me full blown laugh out loud. Ozzy is the funniest person I've ever watched. Even when he is just sitting still looking a sculture of a hand he is making me laugh!

If it so offensive to you, DON'T watch it and quit complaining about it..

Oh I love The Oz's. My son got me hooked on them in the first season. People talk about them being so dysfunctional...but if you think about it..they're not. The are loud and eccentric, but from all appearances are a loving, giving family unit. They are different, and no, their lifestyle might not be my cup of tea..but I never miss a show, and I'm a 48 year old portly homemaker in Kentucky.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Rippa

Aloha, Manu

Well, if you don't like it, don't watch it. If you have only seen a couple of episodes, and you think it is 'a stinker' then be forewarned, it is basically the same every week.

Ozzy tries to make everyone happy, while working on his health and writing new songs. Kelly is trying to figure out her love life. Jack is having a party every chance he gets, and Sharon is battling cancer and doing a wonderful job at it.

And in the meantime, sure there are arguements, and screaming, but in the end, there isn't one of those 4 that would NOT give their life to save one of the other 3. They love each other very much---dysfuctional? Sure--- but a family all the same.

+ Reply to Thread