+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ozzy invites Prince William to move in with the Osbournes

Ozzy invites Prince William to move in with the Osbournes

Ozzy invites Prince William to move in with the Osbournes
    From Ananova.com

Prince William has received a 21st birthday present he's unlikely to want - an invitation to move in with Ozzy Osbourne.

MTV star Ozzy tells William he would love to have him as a house guest when he comes to the US, in a Tonight With Trevor McDonald special.

In a direct message to the Prince on the eve of his birthday, Ozzy says: "I've been told that you want to come and live in America.

"You're more than welcome to come and live in my house. My daughter would be thrilled. My wife would. I would. And the dogs would!"

In a birthday message for William at 21, he says: "Your Royal Highness Prince William, I, from the bottom of my heart, hope you have a wonderful 21st birthday.

"Have as much fun as you can, play Black Sabbath on record and have a blast."

The Brummie rocker met William and other members of the Royal Family last year when he performed at the Queen's Jubilee concert. Ozzy joked that he caught the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and Princes William and Harry head-banging during his set.

He said: "I'm doing Paranoid and I'm looking at the Royal Box and they're all head-banging! I was kind of shocked but pleasantly surprised how normal they are."

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    If i were Prince William, i would avoid the Osbourne household like the plague.

Aloha, Manu
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

The Plague might be preferable to living with the Osbournes.

I wonder if prince William will come see ozzy in one of the later episodes :
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Hopefully Ozzie will share the needle so Prince William feels as loved as Jack

+ Reply to Thread