+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aubrey Collins - Contestant

Aubrey Collins - Contestant

As a young girl, Aubrey Collins knew the kind of music she was going to make: straight up Rock-n-Roll. At fourteen she turned down several Nashville record deals, not wanting to compromise her rockin' ways. Last year, after completing her home-schooling a year early, Aubrey, her mother, brother and sister packed up their RV and moved from their home in Littleton, CO to a trailer park in Los Angeles to pursue her music career. Separated from the family, Aubrey's father continues to work in Colorado to support his daughter's dream -- a sacrifice that has paid off. In January of 2006, the 18-year-old played her debut show at the famous Viper Room on LA's Sunset Strip.

ok, so I saw her performance and all I could think was POSER!! She looks cute 'n all but she can't be taken as a rock-chick seriously. She makes Hillary Duff look hardcore metal-head. Her 1st mistake was using that guitar as a prop and performing like the old 80's cartoon "Jem". She needs to drop the guitar and her shtick and go pop where she can gain a lil' bit more street cred

I think Nick and Aubrey are hooking up.....

I just stumbled on this show. I see it started July 18th. How is she so heart broken or sad over that boy when it's only been like 2 weeks? Or have they been in the house longer? I don't get it. Focus on your career and this opportunity not some dumb boy and his baby mama drama.

I thought that Aubrey should still be in the competition. Is Nick's ex-girlfriend really pregnant??? She was sooo heart-broken. I felt sad for Aubrey. I wonder if Nick and Aubrey are still together. The reason why I watch The One is really for the drama, especially between Nick & Aubrey. Now, Aubrey is gone.....

you know what was funny? when Aubrey pulled a Johnny Depp and trashed her guitar!!! (Except she wasn't in a French hotel room and no furniture was damaged) Anyways, the only thing I'll miss are her sexy leather pants and that cute tush.

FORT Fan
    Where did Aubrey go? She was still on the show last week. Of course, now we know that the show is cancelled. So Aubrey and her family can pack up the RV and go home to Colorado. Rocker chick - are you kidding me? She can't sing, can't play the guitar. At least Nick could play the guitar, even if he couldn't sing. Maybe he can play the guitar for Austin or Big Easy.

+ Reply to Thread