+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Austin Carroll - Contestant

Austin Carroll - Contestant

The son of a Grammy award-winning father, Austin grew up mesmerized by Frank Sinatra, Liza Minnelli and countless other American greats. It is through these tested live stage performers that he draws his inspiration today. Fusing Retro Soul and Rock-n-Roll, this 23-year-old Tennessee resident lives for the stage, drawing his audience in with passion, power and an occasional turn at the piano -- a talent he displays every Sunday at Church where he performs to a congregation of 8,000 - 10,000 people.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    I won't miss the show and I admit I really only watched the first show, part of the first results show, and a little bit of 3rd show. I liked Austin's voice and style but everyone else was your average local karaoke singer or cover band performer at best.

And the judges were bo - ring!

FORT Newbie

Austin Carroll is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Enya Windo View Post
    I won't miss the show and I admit I really only watched the first show, part of the first results show, and a little bit of 3rd show. I liked Austin's voice and style but everyone else was your average local karaoke singer or cover band performer at best.

And the judges were bo - ring!
    I couldn't agree more. I watched the first night and sent abc my comments - I couldn't believe that the contestants were the cream of the crop of those they interviewed!? How many people tried out..13? I watched all 3 episodes only to hear Austin.

If it weren't for Austin Carroll, the second and third episodes wouldn't have aired.

If Austin has a CD out, I'd like to know.

+ Reply to Thread