+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andre Harrell - Music Expert

Andre Harrell - Music Expert

Former president of Motown Records and founder of Uptown Records, this multi-talented music and entertainment entrepreneur has established a reputation in the industry as one of the most astute, progressive and creative executives in the business. As a music and film producer, Harrell has helped launch the careers of such acclaimed artists as Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Mary J. Blige, Jodeci, Heavy D and the Boyz, 98 Degrees and mentored Sean "Puffy" Combs.

He reminds me of Randy Jackson a bit. Hopefully his comments are more meaningful than Randy's "You were pitchy, dawg!"
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    He reminds me of Randy Jackson a bit. Hopefully his comments are more meaningful than Randy's "You were pitchy, dawg!"
    I dunno. He looks to be about 150x more intelligent than Randy. This guy has actually successfully run a major business, for one thing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    I have little or no respect for a "music expert" that never heard of the song "The Weight" by The Band. Besides The Band, the Staple Singers covered it and it's even been used in commercials. When the youngsters have a broader musical background than the "expert" it's embarrassing.

+ Reply to Thread