+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Hudson - Music Expert

Mark Hudson - Music Expert

A songwriter, vocal director, musician and record producer, he has produced some of the biggest acts in the music business, including Celine Dion, Ozzy Osbourne and the legendary Ringo Starr. He is an accomplished songwriter and along with Joe Perry and Steven Tyler, wrote Aerosmith's Grammy award-winning "Livin' on the Edge." His career as a performer began in the 1970s as one of the members of the Hudson Brothers.

Did anyone else ever watch the "Hudson Brothers' Razzle Dazzle Hour" back in the late 70's? Or am I the only (old) loser?

I used to love that show (Brett was my favourite). The comedian with the emu was the best! Mark looks so old - but I guess we've all aged a bit!!

Can we pre-nick name him "Bluebeard"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

elk
    Quote Originally Posted by tlazareth View Post
    Did anyone else ever watch the "Hudson Brothers' Razzle Dazzle Hour" back in the late 70's? Or am I the only (old) loser?

I used to love that show (Brett was my favourite). The comedian with the emu was the best! Mark looks so old - but I guess we've all aged a bit!!
    I used to have the biggest crush on Brett Hudson and, yes, I never missed the Razzle Dazzle hour!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

I remember the Razzle Dazzle Hour--Time does fly and aging aint fun.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I personally think that Mark is freaky looking! Man....eww!!!! What's with blue/purple beard???
    Gross!

Which one was married to Goldie Hawn, Mark or Bill?

Celine/Ozzie/Ringo...can anybody say HAS-BEEN? And whatsup w/the beard...homie looks like he dipped his mugg in a candy river @ Wonka's Chocolate factory. Nevermind that he jacked Wonka's clothes too.

Bill Hudson was married to Goldie Hawn (and is the father of Kate and Oliver). He was better looking than Mark, but not as cute as Brett!

+ Reply to Thread