Poll: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

You can choose multiple finalists in this poll, but please only vote once. Guests may vote as well.

Tell us which of the AI2 finalists you'll actually spend money on - buying CD's, going to shows, whatever.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'd purchase anything from the top three, but Kim's will most likely be most enjoyable to listen to, so I picked her. She knows how to alter her voice to make every song sound different.

FORT Fan
    I voted for Clay and Kim, but based on Julia's cut on the Love Songs CD, if she'd been an option, I would have voted for her too.

This is a fun idea for a poll- thanks John, and thanks for setting up a separate poll thread.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I voted for Ruben and Clay. They really are the only two I care to listen to.

Daphne

Re: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

Originally posted by John
    You can choose multiple finalists in this poll, but please only vote once. Guests may vote as well.

Tell us which of the AI2 finalists you'll actually spend money on - buying CD's, going to shows, whatever.

Do the same poll at the end of the tour and see how the results have changed?

I voted for Clay, Ruben and Kim. They're all great i think, they made an awesome top three. I'll buy the stuff they put out for sure.

Reality? Really?
    Great idea, but you really should have included all 12 finalists as options. Of the six listed, I could see myself spending money on Kimberley Locke and Trenyce, possibly Clay and Ruben, but definitely not Carmen and Josh.

However, I have bought the AI2 Love Songs CD and tickets to the Summer Concert because of Charles Grigsby . . . had he not been included, I would have skipped both.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I voted for Ruben and Kimberly. I would have to listen to Trenyce's first, but probably would buy if it's like her AI performances. Would have voted for Rickey if he were a choice.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I voted for Clay....but what else is new with me??

Daphne
    Ruben is in third place in your poll.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast