Poll: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

The polls are just for fun. The fate of the nation does not count on them. What happened to just having a good time and not obsessing over reliability or hackability. Can't we all just get along and have fun. That is why I came to this site and stayed so very long. FunFunFun!!!! Poll ON My Brotha!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Daphne
    Originally posted by John
    Gandalf, all internet polls anywhere are a farce. They're ALL cheatable, there is absolutely NO internet poll that can't be hacked. I believe that's the point I made at least once in the AI2 forum.

So, vote or don't vote, I could care less. But I'm certainly not shutting it down because "it's a farce".
    I don't think you should shut it down either. I am sorry I said that.

Daphne
    What I do believe are the number of views and replies someone gets. Two threads were recently posted on your message boards.

1 Who would buy a Carmen Rasmusen CD?
    2 Who would buy a Trenyce CD?

There were way more views and replies for Carmen than Trenyce.

Does this mean that more people are interested in Carmen's CD than Trenyce's CD. IMO yes it does.

The replies however have not all been positive but the interest is there none the less.

Not necessarily, Gandalf. There are more replies to the Carmen CD, if I recall, and some people will read all new messages, which means they will read the thread (and increase the views) every time there's a post, whether they're interested or not (me being one of those people). I wouldn't buy either one, but I guarantee I'm responsible for at least 30 of those views.

Daphne
    I voted for Kim L.

I will be buying Clay's CD, then I am looking forward to Julia's, if she comes out with something close to being jazzy, I'll get it. Same goes with Kimberley Locke.

FORT Newbie
    I voted for Clay and Trenyce.

Clay because I think he's most likely to sing the songs I enjoy listening too - after all, he sang 'Solitaire', 'Vincent' and 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters', songs I've loved since I was young. And I like it that he brings something different to the contemporary entertainment industry in terms of image and singing style.

I would pay to watch Trenyce perform - I agree with Paula, she just lights up when she sings...

Also, I'd consider Julia Demato. I like her voice, her dress sense, her looks. Dunno whether she has the mental toughness to make it in the industry, though.

i would buy tre's cd!!!!!!!!!!!!! her, Kim and Ruben rock!!! but if Charlez, Rickey or FRENCHIE were an option i'd pick them 2. and maybe Kim C.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123