Poll: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which AI contestants will you spend money on?

FORT Fogey
    I picked Josh, just cuz I absolutely loved him, I don't know if I could really buy his CD if it was all country though, we'll see!

Daphne
    Suddenly Ruben is in first place and Trenyce is trailing Kim L. by a nose not possible imo.

I picked Clay and Kim. They're both my style although I love Ruben too, but I'm not sure I would buy his album.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Ruben, Kim, and Trenyce! I really hope I will have the opportunity for Kim and Trenyce.

Ruben without knowing or caring what was on the cd, Kim after knowing what type of songs were on it and Clay probably, after hearing a few of the tracks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Daphne
    I would close down this poll. It is obvious that someone is manipulating the results. First Clay was leading by a wide margin. Then the next morning Ruben took over the lead until now. When I looked at the poll again Clay has taken back the lead. Youre poll is a farce.

I voted for Clay because he is the one I would most likely buy a CD of. But, I wouldn't rule out Julia or Treneyce or either Kims if they had the right mix. I can even see me buying one of Joshs albums or Carmens if I liked the songs and they did well on them. What I wouldn't like is primarily a rehash of songs from previous decades. I'd like to see fresh material and more pop, folk or country oriented songs.
    Somehow, I doubt that record companies will select songs according to my preferences though, lol.

Originally posted by Gandalf
    I would close down this poll. It is obvious that someone is manipulating the results. First Clay was leading by a wide margin. Then the next morning Ruben took over the lead until now. When I looked at the poll again Clay has taken back the lead. Youre poll is a farce.
    All polls are a farce.
    People can vote for as many people as they want on this poll, but they can only vote on one occasion, so at least it makes the results a little more believable.

As soon as the Clay fans find a poll they will vote for Clay on it, whatever it is.
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone found hte poll then rallied others to come and vote, that's what generally seems to happen.
    As there are more Clay fans here than for any other contestant he'll win the poll, stands to reason
    "That's Numberwang!"

Daphne
    Originally posted by fluff
    All polls are a farce.
    People can vote for as many people as they want on this poll, but they can only vote on one occasion, so at least it makes the results a little more believable.

As soon as the Clay fans find a poll they will vote for Clay on it, whatever it is.
    It wouldn't surprise me if someone found hte poll then rallied others to come and vote, that's what generally seems to happen.
    As there are more Clay fans here than for any other contestant he'll win the poll, stands to reason

WOW, I'm being quoted often.

Originally posted by Gandalf
    Gandalf, all internet polls anywhere are a farce. They're ALL cheatable, there is absolutely NO internet poll that can't be hacked. I believe that's the point I made at least once in the AI2 forum.

So, vote or don't vote, I could care less. But I'm certainly not shutting it down because "it's a farce".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast