Poll: Who will be the first team sent packing on The Amazing Race?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will be the first team sent packing on The Amazing Race?

the little voice in my head said Steve and Josh would go fast. If not first, then second.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think that that female models Tian and Jaree will be packing their bags first, but we'll just have to wait and see
    All good things come to an end.

I have to say I'm a bit surprised Steve & Dave, the ATC guys, don't have a single vote yet.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by John
    I have to say I'm a bit surprised Steve & Dave, the ATC guys, don't have a single vote yet.
    I'm not surprised at all about that. I'm surprised that Russell and Cindy don't have any votes, because they don't seem to communicate well...

FORT Regular
    Already, thousands are hoping Chip and Reichen are eliminated, then sent to hell.

WorldNetDaily, a leading conservative news site famous for railing against "the sodomy lobby" and for never using the term gay without quotation marks ("gay" doesn't sound contemptable enough for WND), is railing against the "gay"/homosexual Chip and Reichen, encouraging people to contact CBS advertisers and local CBS affiliates, as well as asking them to vote in a poll, where calling them "immoral" receives 54 percent of the vote, followed by "nail in coffin of Western civilization" (14%), "avoid show and other CBS programming" (13%), and "time for another boycott of advertisers," which garnered seven percent of the vote, with 8,616 votes tallied. The option, "For God's sake, people, get a life," is unavailable.

WND's disgust is allegedly over Chip and Reichen's marriage, something that is only government-approved in Belgium and Holland. Many churches perform gay weddings in my city (Portland, Oregon) alone, but what recognition the couple has is unknown.

If they make me laugh, I couldn't care if Reichen were from Venus, and Chip were from Mars.

I hadn't voted on this poll yet and it was bugging me every time I came to the site to see the poll asking me to pick who I think will be the first team eliminated.....I'm going to just make a wild guess for no reason and say Debra & Steve. Whew! Finally I can see the results!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

lol, sorry OG. I keep forgetting to update to a new poll.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12