Poll: Will Ben Find Love?

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Shoepie
  • 1 Post By norealityhere
  • 1 Post By Mikesgirl83
  • 1 Post By Miss Scarlet

Thread: Will Ben the Bachelor Find Love on the Show Next Season?

LG.

Will Ben the Bachelor Find Love on the Show Next Season?

How skeptical are you about Ben's chances of finding love on the next season of The Bachelor?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Re: Will Ben the Bachelor Find Love on the Show Next Season?

Not feeling it. I never found Ben compelling or good looking so that may be influencing me. In real life I doubt he would attract a woman as beautiful as these.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-14-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    Uncle David likes this.

Having been a big Ben fan during Ashley's season, I'm rather dismayed by the media previewing his season. Chris Harrison flat out stated that the girls took Ben's lead in the cursing and partying departments. Totally acceptable to have an awesome time. It's just highly likely that the outcome might not even make it to the ATFR. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Ben basically said that he doesn't see the engagement to mean anything more than "I want to be exclusive with you." No wedding will come out of this one, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure most Bachelorites have surrendered long ago any belief that this show works with the final nail in the coffin being Aliberto's death.

Sorry, but I found Ben pretty boring last season.
    I seem to watch this show whenever it's on, but I really wish he wasn't the Bachelor.
    sweetpea likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Having been a big Ben fan during Ashley's season, I'm rather dismayed by the media previewing his season. Chris Harrison flat out stated that the girls took Ben's lead in the cursing and partying departments. Totally acceptable to have an awesome time. It's just highly likely that the outcome might not even make it to the ATFR. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Ben basically said that he doesn't see the engagement to mean anything more than "I want to be exclusive with you." No wedding will come out of this one, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure most Bachelorites have surrendered long ago any belief that this show works with the final nail in the coffin being Aliberto's death.
    He is right, though. The engagement on this show just means, lets go steady. It would be refreshing to see a different ending. I liked both Brad and Jason's season endings because they were genuine. I don't like Brad, just saying I loved that he walked away. I like Jason and love that he went for #2 and have wondered why more Bachelors have no done the same.

The things Chris has been saying definately do not signal a love match but this could be a tactic. Every season we get a lot of hype that love is on the horizon.

The only good part of this show are the spoiler boards. It is mind numbingly boring otherwise.

FORT Fan

I actually really like Ben and I always hope the couples will get married (except for Jake and Vienna, yuck!) but I don't count on it. I REALLY thought Ali and Roberto would though :/
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I think the proposal at the end means nothing more than "I pick you to be my temporary girlfriend".
    I'm also not a Ben fan, & have chosen to skip this season, but will be checking the boards on how it ends.
    Most of these people just aren't really looking to find the love of their life. Most aren't even ready for that. They're looking to be on TV & "date" a lot of attractive people in exotic locations. Ben's a perfect example of this.

I see Ben's chance of finding real love as 0.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I think the proposal at the end means nothing more than "I pick you to be my temporary girlfriend".
    I'm also not a Ben fan, & have chosen to skip this season, but will be checking the boards on how it ends.
    Most of these people just aren't really looking to find the love of their life. Most aren't even ready for that. They're looking to be on TV & "date" a lot of attractive people in exotic locations. Ben's a perfect example of this.

I see Ben's chance of finding real love as 0.
    Here I thought that it was just me who thought the exact same thing. What guy wouldn't go on a show like this to make out with women he'd never have a chance with in real life? How they can go on national TV and say the stuff that they do, they believe in the process, I can see my wife here, blah blah blah~~makes me laugh. It really does. Ben is boring. Whoever said that it doesn't matter who the lead is, was wrong. Ben and Ashley as leads are total snorefests.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

he hasn't found or is even looking for love he will walk away with a serious case of lust that will run its course then it will be over
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Ben will be fine. I wish him well
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread