Poll: Who came off worse, Jake or Vienna?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jake vs. Vienna: Who came off worse in their interview?

Jake vs. Vienna: Who came off worse in their interview?

Which fame-ho failed to make their case on national tv last night?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Jake vs. Vienna: Who came off worse in their interview?

They can both fall off a cliff as far as I'm concerned, but Jake is potantially dangerous to whatever woman (or man) he tries to settle down with.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I hope Jake has enough money left over from his Bachelor earnings for plastic surgery. Maybe he can find one of those doctors who operate on the mafia rats going into witness protection. Otherwise, I don't think he'd better show his face in public for the next five years or so. It's just so embarrassing when total strangers on the street point at you and laugh.

Wonder if Wes Hayden hosted a "viewing party" last night--now that would have been a fun group.

And didn't Vienna do a nice job gently blotting her fake tears with her carefully folded hankie so as not to smear her make-up! And they say people don't learn anything by being on these reality shows. I do hope her new career curing cancer and comforting children doesn't take so much time she can't properly work out for her announced participation in the August "Bikini Fitness Competition."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I think they are both full of it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3967270;
    They can both fall off a cliff as far as I'm concerned, but Jake is potantially dangerous to whatever woman (or man) he tries to settle down with.
    I thought they could both fall off a cliff until I saw that interview. Now I want Jake classified as a danger to himself and others.

Although, at least we finally answered the question of why Jake insists on comparing himself to Tom Cruise.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Funny that out of the two of them, Jake is the one pursuing a career in acting. Vienna was the better actor between the two and that ain't saying much...lmao
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought they both came off looking terrible, but Vienna's constant interuptions were driving me crazy too.
    He looked pretty manic when he lost his temper, but I thought he did well to keep his cool for that long and her disolving into tears when he shouted at her didn't seem remotely genuine to me.

I think she's probably more right than he is about what happened.
    Women are usually really good at remembering small details.
    If you watch Judge Judy men will often not even know the month of a break-up, but women will know the day, time, where they were, what was said etc.

They didn't seem well-suited and it's a shame they couldn't split without the animosity.
    I saw more behaviour that I wouldn't be able to stomach from Vienna the other night than I did from Jake, but that in no way means I think he seems easy to live with or blameless in the break-up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He came off looking like a control freak.
    She came off as the spoiled, obnoxious princess she appeared to be on the Bachelor.
    While I certainly think he has his own set of issues, I have to say that I did not find numerous pictures of him all over the Internet prior to being on the Bachelor, -ette. This is in stark contrast to the abundance of pictures of Vienna with her face in some guy's crotch, nude, drunk and acting like a bimbo, etc.
    I understand that she was upset about the breakup, but I don't think that gave her the right to take it to the tabloids like she did. That just makes her look like total trash, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jake likely has plenty of shots with his head in guys' crotches -- It's just that he's nearly a full decade older than Vienna so those probably weren't on FB.

And being drunk and acting like a bimbo/mimbo essentially defines the Bach franchise. As does tabloid trash. It is, in fact, television tabloid trash and I literally LMAO when Chris Harrison got on his moral high horse with Vienna about exposing private things -- in fact I'd love to edit that together with clips of the Bach showing Ed's inability to get it up.

Anywho, I voted for Jake's control isssues since being phony, full of it and being tired of these people being on my TV screen is total par for the Bach/ette course.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar

Both of them can go away now.

Vienna would drive me crazy.....and Jake was just pitiful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast