Poll: Who came off worse, Jake or Vienna?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jake vs. Vienna: Who came off worse in their interview?

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake vs. Vienna: Who came off worse in their interview?

Vienna had nothing to lose. She really hasn't had the opportunity to portray herself in any sort of way. Whether she came out looking good or bad, she actually got to voice her opinion. And I think she liked having that opportunity. She came out looking better than before. Stick a fork in Jake's acting career.

Vienna seems like a spoiled little girl at times, but she's pretty darned young, so I'll cut her a little slack. Jake is a grown man behaving like a 2-year-old, and he has already displayed the control issues that can be a precursor to abuse. He would scare me.

Fan of the Love Story

Anybody ever read "Love and Respect" by Emmerson Eggerichs? Jake and Vienna are textbook!
    "Don't make me come down there." ~God :nono

Jake is an anal retentive control freak.
    Vienna is a spoiled brat w/no standards for her behavior before or after the show.
    No one thought it would work so who's surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;3974235;
    Vienna is a spoiled brat w/no standards for her behavior before or after the show.
    Vienna is such a drama queen!

FORT Fan

Jake has control issues but more so he is lacking self confidence. He seems truly worried about if he is wearing the pants. As far as the show I would lost my patience with Vienna also. She just cried, and kept interrupting Jake, I'm sure so he didn't say more that she couldn't explain or cover up. Vienna has done nothing but t.v. shows and talk shows, making sure she is always on the camera with shows like E.T. or TMZ etc. She's been doing tons of interviews and living it up with the night life. She has spent a ton of time in Vegas searching for the limelight. So who is the one that wanted the camera on them, the fame...? (hate that word but you all know what I meant) I say Vienna was the one out to become famous. Funny how EVERY woman on the show picked her out in the first night, but Jake just couldn't see it. She is very fake, a liar, and very immature. I don't see either one of these people married any time soon. Although I will say I do believe Jake mean well, has a good heart. Vienna? Well she has a lot of growing up to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12