Poll: If you could cast your worst enemy in a reality TV show, which would you choose?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Worst Enemy: Choose Reality TV Show On Which You'd Most Like to See Them Suffer

Your Worst Enemy: Choose Reality TV Show On Which You'd Most Like to See Them Suffer

Let's face it: watching strangers made to look ridiculous on TV can be fun, but don't you sometimes imagine someone you know scarfing down sea slugs or lugging tires up a mountain? Vote for the show where you wish you could see them. Tell us why you picked the show or if there's another one you'd prefer that you don't see listed.
    Last edited by BritLit; 06-28-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Re: Your Worst Enemy: Choose Reality TV Show On Which You'd Most Like to See Them Suf

I picked Wipeout, but if Fear Factor was still on....oh yeah.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Re: Your Worst Enemy: Choose Reality TV Show On Which You'd Most Like to See Them Suf

I picked Wipeout, just to see him bouncing off the big balls would make my day. Second choice would be Big Brother so everyone else could see just how two-faced and manipulative he is. The trouble is he'd win and I'd really rather see a nose dive into the water.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I picked The Bachelor/ette.

I can't think of a more humiliating, pointless, soul-killing experience than being on that awful, awful show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Big Brother! Can you think of a better way to expose those lies? My worst enemy will be exposed!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I chose Survivor...send 'em to Exile Island and let 'em eat bugs!!

+ Reply to Thread