Poll: Which reality show should Kate Gosselin try now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What reality show should Kate Gosselin try next?

What reality show should Kate Gosselin try next?

Now that Kate is done with Dancing with the Stars, what other reality shows should she try to conquer next?

Re: What reality show should Kate Gosselin try next?

Please not the Bach/ette. Please, please, not.

I voted for TAR and I think Octomom should be her partner since - as batbleep crazy as we all know Octomom is - she, at least, has the moral compass to say that her kids will never be on a reality show and it is her job to support her children and not the other way around. So Octomom trying to teach Kate basic morality and common decency would be can't miss TV, I think.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Oh no. There's growing support for Kate to be the next Bachelorette after Ali. Soon Reality Steve will pick it up and it will be a done deal. Where would they find 25 guys desperate enough to advance their acting/singing careers enough to enter into a fauxmance with Kate, though? Even for 6 weeks?

Thank goodness Project Runway isn't a choice because I can just see the horror on poor Tim Gunn's face as the Momster that ate Parsons stomped around the workroom screeching: "That's not how I learn Tim!! That's not how I Learn! What don't you understand about I, I, Me, Me, I, I, ME?" It would be great to see Heidi b!tch slap her though, when Kate would inevitably drone on with the 'poor working mom' routine considering Heidi cranks out kids like it's nothing and then goes back to modeling gigs pretty much the next day.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

How about she go back to reality and start raising her kids.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

If she's going to do one that I watch, I'm voting for Big Brother since I think that 95% of the people that have been on that show have been one degree of d-bag or another anyway and she wouldn't be completely out of place. Under no circumstances would I vote for Toddlers and Tiaras because part of me is surprised that she hasn't gone for that one already and the very idea just disgusts me to my core.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I did vote for Toddlers and Tiaras simply because I’m shocked she hasn’t tried it and it seems to fit her personality perfectly.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I voted for Tough Love. I considered Survivor, just to see her on the island and to have Jeff put our her torch. But seriously I thought Tough Love might actually do her some good. I can't see Steve treating her with kid gloves and some harsh truths could help a lot.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The Biggest Loser because that's what she is.

Or perhaps a show like Toddlers and Tiaras, only it would be the kids pimping her out,
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3882245;
    Now that Kate is done with Dancing with the Stars, what other reality shows should she try to conquer next?
    Whichever one leads to her never doing another one after it?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast