Poll: What do you think about Kate and her dancing?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dancing With the Stars - The Kate Debate

Dancing With the Stars - The Kate Debate

Which side are you on - keep her, toss her, or are you actually a fan?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Dancing With the Stars - The Kate Debate

I laughed so hard at that Paso Doble. Let's not boot her yet.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Toss her to the nearest curb, now. The longer she stays on, the more DWTS goes down the slippery slope of becoming a freak show that cares more about the humiliation and gossip than about putting on a light, fun show, which is all that it's supposed to be. The drama should come from the dances and from the results, not from infighting and heavily edited (to all-out manufactured) negativity behind the scenes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Last week I would have voted to get her off the show, ASAP, but since then I've had a change of heart. This season the celebs are very boring and everything just seems lackluster (other than maybe the one from Reno 911 and maybe Pam but even then they seem sort of muted somehow) and I'm discovering that I am an evil and sadistic person because I'm getting no small amount of enjoyment from watching this vile woman making a fool of herself.

It's exactly what she deserves and I just wish all the other reality fame whores out there were getting the same just desserts.

I'm watching with baited breath in the hopes that she will take a tumble and land flat on her bottom, that will make it all worth while. My only problem is poor Tony, I really like him and hate seeing him suffer.

I don't know. I'm conflicted. On the one hand, her 'dancing' is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen since it mostly consists of her standing there and then, every once in a while, literally dragging her feet off the floor - as if someone had crazy glued them there - and awkwardly walking around off the beat of the music.

On the other hand, she's a child exploiting fame ho who outlasted Buzz Aldrin last week - who not only is a much better dancer, at 2 1/2 times her age - but is a true American hero who has actually accomplished things with his life that don't involve selling your children for cash.

So, it's like a toss up at this point and I think the trainwreck will continue for another couple of weeks, at least.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I'm conflicted as well. Her dancing is quite amusing, though she patently isn't, but I would be horrified to see anyone who dances better than her (at this point, the entire remaining cast) leave before she does. Perhaps she could be removed from competition, but they could do a little "Kate Dances!" session on the results shows, alternating it with Dance Centre and Adam Carolla's pieces.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The show would be a snoozefest without her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

where is the Keep her in because her partner is hot option?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3876609;
    where is the Keep her in because her partner is hot option?
    Damn, I didn't think of that one.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread