Poll: The Bachelor - I think it'll last:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor: Will it last?

Re: The Bachelor: Will it last?

I thought we were voting on the longevity of the show, not this particular "engagement". I would like to see them last, that way, he can stick it to De-ahhh-na in the sense that he was serious and not just in it for his 15 minutes.

Who is John Galt?

Given the track record of the Bachelor series with really only two lasting relationships beyond several months (Byron and Charlie), I don't have much hope for dear, sweet, boring Jason. I think he falls in love too easily and too hard. I gave up watching the show (dull, dull, dull), but read the recaps. I think the poor fellow will get dumped as soon as the PTB tell the lucky girl she is no longer obligated to continue the relationship for media purposes.

FORT Newbie

I would love for it to last forever and ever, but it does not seem to happen. I have my doubts because there are no current interviews with him. I would think he would be on Ellen, late night television or something...

My vote was forever and ever. Maybe because Jason IS a nice guy and the remaining ladies are actually nice and down to earth.

I had had hope for Jason at the first of this process, but as I've watched him send away first Stephanie and then Jillian last Monday, I knew that he is thinking with his hormones and not his head. Melissa will be the last girl standing and all there really is between they're hot for eachother. She is way too immature to handle a relationship with a man who's life revolves around his little boy. Then don't forget she doesn't have a family that cares enough about her to pull themselves together to meet the man that might be their daughters potential husband. That's just not good? Especially when there is a child involved

NOW, if Jason picked Molly, AND HE WON'T!!! It would never work!! Jason is way too needy as far as physically. Molly admitted that she has a hard time even showing affection. It's the way her family is. When you've been raised around that for 24 or whatever years, you don't just change that overnite. That would be a hard thing I think for alot of people. with that. Not just Jason. She needs to find a man that is alot like her and that can accept and is comfortable with a more platonic hands off relationship.

Just my thoughts.

ohhhh OK as long as I've gone this far....... IF HE PICKS DEANNA...ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE AT THIS HOUSE ANYWAY. AND I'M FULL BLOODED GREEK. BUT THAT GIRL IS PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM IF THAT'S WHAT'S ON HER AGENDA! EVEN CHRIS HARRISON WENT ON ENTERTAINMENT TONITE AND SAID THAT DEANNA IS JUST A HOLLYWOOD WANNA BE!

May, if even that far. I do like Molly the best of the F2 even F3, but as far as real romance on this show. I don't believe any of it, since the ring on the string. She was the better kisser for Jason, but in real life, without all the glamour, hot tubs, free food ....and instant baby sitters for Ty. pfft its over when they start living in the real world together.
    |\__/|
    (=':'=)
    (")_(") In the real world as in dreams, nothing is what it seems.

hom
    FORT Regular

well, my money is on the engagement lasting from late november until mid january, so approx 2 months. What do I win?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12