Poll: Who will be eliminated in Episode 7?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor - Boot Poll

Survivor - Boot Poll

The above is a shot from the epsiode 7 preview.
    It looks like this is the merge episode which could obviously effect who gets booted.

Who do you think is going this week?
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    If Tambaqui loses - hopefully Heidi
    If Jabaru loses - hopefully Jenna or Rob

other than Heidi, I'm really starting to like Tambaqui and how well they work together. Dave really picked a great tribe!

As it looks liek the tribes will merge, they Survivor's will be playing for individual immunity.
    I don't think it's a case of which tribe wins.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think it may be Alex. He is now on the outside looking in of a couple alliances. If they merge, he is a strong contender but I don't think he is strong enough to win immunity. The Shawna vote and his declaring he was voting against Matt just sort of put a target on his back.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

LG.
    I agree with Nancy, and think Alex is next to go. Deena really needs to try to get a guy to go next, as the women are down by 2 right now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Alex now has a bullseye on his forehead. He's gone, and will reunite with Shawna at Loser's Lodge.

I have to agree with Alex being the bootee this week. He has betrayed his male alliance and Rob will let the men know about it. He has no one left in Jabaru who wants to keep him, so its bye-bye.

My theory is the Jenna will turn on the girls so that she can get Heidi booted and reign supreme as the only "cute" girl left. Till the next week when she gets booted.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I think Alex will be the next to go. Even though, I really wouldn't mind seeing Heidi get kicked out as she doesn't seem to contribute anything to either tribe she's been a part of.

I think Alex is going as well.

Most of the sites across the net that make boot predictions had him going last week.
    I can't see beyond him this week either.

I voted for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast