View Poll Results: Which of this new litter of hamsters is your favourite?

Voters
2427. This poll is closed
  • Amber

29 1.19%
  • Carol

23 0.95%
  • Daniele

304 12.53%
  • Dick

712 29.34%
  • Dustin

166 6.84%
  • Eric

240 9.89%
  • Jameka

158 6.51%
  • Jen

237 9.77%
  • Jessica

271 11.17%
  • Joe

12 0.49%
  • Kail

31 1.28%
  • Mike

38 1.57%
  • Nick

147 6.06%
  • Zach

59 2.43%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who's Your Favourite Hamster?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Who's Your Favourite Hamster?

I'm changing my vote too. Jessica is my new fav, and I think Dick sucks.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I voted fro the most entertaining houseguest since Dr. Will...EvelDick.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

Alrighty, I'm changing once again - my new favourite is Zach. Yes, it's true - Zach. Mainly because I feel sort of sorry for him, but that's a vast improvement over what I feel for the rest of the hamsters (disgust, contempt, dismay).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Can I change my vote and pick none of them? None of them are likable. None of them are people I'd want around me in real life. Horrible bunch this season and now I'm just watching to see how much more they can make fools of themselves and mess up their real lives.

However, Jenn and Jessica are being edited as the best of the worst IMO.

FORTified with vitamins phunkykat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2513275;
    Alrighty, I'm changing once again - my new favourite is Zach. Yes, it's true - Zach. Mainly because I feel sort of sorry for him, but that's a vast improvement over what I feel for the rest of the hamsters (disgust, contempt, dismay).
    me too!
    Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
    Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

RIP Lily, the original phunky kat. 1997-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2513403;
    Can I change my vote and pick none of them? None of them are likable. None of them are people I'd want around me in real life. Horrible bunch this season and now I'm just watching to see how much more they can make fools of themselves and mess up their real lives.

However, Jenn and Jessica are being edited as the best of the worst IMO.
    I think I have been moved to the same stance as harmony. I feel a resounding NOTHING about any of these people. Negative, positive or indifferent. I cannot be moved to care one way or the other about ANY of the hamsters. (Does that make me an unfeeling person? Or does that make me a discerning person who doesn't care what the majority thinks and tells the painful truth?)
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey

I still like Dick. Only Dick, ErICK, Dani and Zach have even played this game and out of those four, Dick's the only one I like. And no that doesn't make me "springer-esque" it just means in this game, the way it's set up this time, I like Dick. If you had put him in with a different group of people, he may or may not have been someone I liked.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm with the people who don't care particularly anything about anyone of the players. I don't know what it is, but I just haven't bonded with anoyne. Zach is the pathetic player that has bonded to anyone that he can, just to position himself to get their "cool" runoff. Jessica was the girl that was blindly trusted for no real reason, was easily controlled by Eric even though she had misgivings. Eric was a lab rat that became the pompous, controlling (over Jessica, only), smug being. America's choices were romantic garbage, instead of real challenges for him to complete....no imagination or challenges at all, America; you should be ashamed of yourselves. Mike had no personality and was as interesting as watching paint dry. Nick......yuck-o and confused in more ways than one ! Dick is Dick, misogynistic and overly confrontational. Jameka....a major disappointment, and way too into taking care of nutcase Amber...WHY???...didn't understand what her point was; very disappointing. Amber was an emotional/energy vampire who should be embarassed by her portrayal on this show for the rest of her life. She has made a fool of herself. Joe, ran his mouth too much, and that was stupid, but when you need a lot of attention, you bring negativity on yourself....drama addict. Dustin, similar to Eric...got too full of himself, although I think he was probably one of the better players. Jen started off very rough, got better and then, gave in and then, lost her mind, to everyone's satisfaction/expectations. Kail...made a great sleeping pill. Carol was just waaay tooo soft; never really got her feet on the ground, or wanted to, until it was too late. Oh, I almost forgot Daniele....I just don't really care.

The people who picked this group did a "piss poor" job. Sorry I went on so long, but once I started, I couldn't stop!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234