View Poll Results: Which of this new litter of hamsters is your favourite?

Voters
2427. This poll is closed
  • Amber

29 1.19%
  • Carol

23 0.95%
  • Daniele

304 12.53%
  • Dick

712 29.34%
  • Dustin

166 6.84%
  • Eric

240 9.89%
  • Jameka

158 6.51%
  • Jen

237 9.77%
  • Jessica

271 11.17%
  • Joe

12 0.49%
  • Kail

31 1.28%
  • Mike

38 1.57%
  • Nick

147 6.06%
  • Zach

59 2.43%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's Your Favourite Hamster?

Re: Who's Your Favourite Hamster?

The Hamsters I am liking So far are Eric, Dick, Dustin, Nick, Danielle, Jemeka and for some reason beyond me Jessica. I hope all 7 make the Jury at least

I picked Dick! I just like the guy. He doesn't look like someone you'd want to meet in a dark alley, but the guy has heart! Daniele is my second favorite followed by Jameka.

As of Wednesday night, my feelings were: slightly disliked Jen. slightly disliked Jessica. Slightly annoyed with Eric.

After watching the After Dark last night: really like Daniele. like Dick a lot, but always have. Dislike Jen and Kail STRONGLY. and dislike Zach too. Zach gets on my last nerve with the way he tries to use so many "SAT words" but uses them incorrectly and comes off as a very insecure boy who's trying to prove how smart he is, when the opposite is actually more the truth.

But, generally speaking, aside from liking Daniele and Nick and Dick a lot, and disliking Kail, Jen and Zach a lot, I'm pretty ambivalent about the rest, leaning towards the liking rather than disliking. if that makes sense.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

I pick Nick but I also like Daniele.

Since I can still barely tell the zoo animals apart, I had to pick Dick despite his Motley Crue fixation, for which there is no acceptable excuse. Still, I haven't heard him talk yet, so I may change my mind if he's really annoying. I guess I should have waited a bit before taking this poll, like until I've actually seen them in action... .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Dick is a pretty cool guy. I like Danielle too, I hope they get over their disagreement.

I just read through this to see if whoever picked Zach as their favourite would own up to it, but I see that they didn't. Come on now - tell us all who likes Zach best .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2475541;
    I just read through this to see if whoever picked Zach as their favourite would own up to it, but I see that they didn't. Come on now - tell us all who likes Zach best .
    Zach likes Zach best.
    other than that, I really doubt anyone.

Wow - I thought I would be in the minority with Dick! I like him 'cuz he isn't afraid to say what he thinks and doesn't give a rat's butt about what the others think - or about hurting their feelings. I am too nice to live like that, so it is great to have someone say out loud what I would keep to myself! Also, since I am 42 AND my daughter, Danielle, is 20 - what's not to think this is the guy to root for? Although my Dani and I have a much, much better relationship - even after a 3 day road trip to visit Hard Rock Cafes from Vegas to Tahoe to Sacramento to San Francisco and back to Vegas!
    Last edited by Dicechick; 07-15-2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: for calling Dick a something instead of someone! Oops.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I'm still rooting for Jameka! She seems to stay under the radar and I'm hoping that takes her far
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast