View Poll Results: Donald Vs. Rosie: Whose Side Are You On?

Voters
505. This poll is closed
  • The Hair.

106 20.99%
  • The Mouth.

166 32.87%
  • They're both making themselves look like fools. So here's a fluffy kitten.

233 46.14%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald Vs. Rosie

I'm on Donald's side on this one. After all it was "his arena" that Rosie decided to slam him about. As far as commenting on his moral values... he did give the girl another chance AND it was his decision to make. In my opinion she leaves herself wide open to ridicule.

Donald

Talk about glamour shots! Rosie has never looked like that since I saw her the first time.

I don't like either one of them and think they're both being childish. Mama always said that if you don't have anything good to say about someone, don't say anything at all. Too bad I don't follow her advice.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Rosie acted like a buffoon even with her initial comments, but the Donald's protracted, repeated, and very childish responses almost make me forgive her for it.

So I have no choice really but to vote for the kitten.

I'm siding with the kitten, too.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    I'm on neither side. They are both a**es! But the protactedness of this garbage is one more point against the donald (little t and little d).

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2200679;
    I was all ready to vote for Rosie.... until I saw the fluffy kitten. I think this was a push poll conducted by the Fluffy Kitten PAC!
    Ditto!
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2200679;
    I was all ready to vote for Rosie.... until I saw the fluffy kitten. I think this was a push poll conducted by the Fluffy Kitten PAC!

Guilty. I figured if the first two choices got those glamour shots (especially Rosie's), the third choice needed some innocent eye candy.

A new poll! I've been waiting for a new one for a long time.
    Agreed! Let me know if you ever want to start one.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2200564;
    I'm on Rosie's side.......
    She's hysterically funny & she's got the immitation of "The Donald's" comb over/rug/whatever that mess is on his head, down to a science! Goooo Rosie!

Wow, where to start, I am on neither of their sides, but the way I see it is this:

Rosie started it by attacking him first. Doesn't make what he responded or has done right, but Rosie did start it. And she did use personal attacks in her first salvo.

Donald has been over the top in his retaliations and is making himself look like a total fool. Whether he is right or wrong, he is being petty and because of his accusations if the View was going to dump Rosie, no way they would do it now. So the fool is giving her great job security in the face of two instances where she has gone on the attack (Ripa being the first) when she had no cause to. Talk about claiming to be a moral compass... :roll eyes

I talk think either is capable of letting the other have the last word so until some other fool does something worse that gets all the attention I think we are stuck with these two. *sigh*

Rock on Fluffy Kitten!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast