View Poll Results: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

Voters
1324. This poll is closed
  • Magni

763 57.63%
  • Toby

726 54.83%
  • Storm

275 20.77%
  • Dilana

709 53.55%
  • Patrice

28 2.11%
  • Ryan

307 23.19%
  • Lukas

647 48.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

Here I started the poll but forgot to give my top three. I chose Dilana, Lukas and Ryan. Although after last night, I'd replace Dilana with Toby.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Okay, Speedbump, we're closer this time... I chose Magni, Lukas & Ryan. I am just not a fan of Dilana - especially after her media dump.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

I chose Magni, Toby and Dilana. They are the only three who hold my attention week after week onstage. My top choice is Magni. He is incredible. A part of me actually feels like is the Marty of this year, too talented to front this band.

I chose Ryan (my favorite), Toby (my second favorite) and Storm.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump View Post
    Here I started the poll but forgot to give my top three. I chose Dilana, Lukas and Ryan. Although after last night, I'd replace Dilana with Toby.

I agree with Speedbump here. If they want someone with writing and
    playing versatility, it looks like Ryan would be the guy. He plays piano,
    guitar, and his original was damn good. Image wise, I think he needs
    a few more tatoos and piercings and he's in. Toby will either come in 3rd or
    4th.

Dilana, Lukas and Toby

Is Dilana making you all sick as well?

Okay, clearly Supernova likes Dilana and she always seems to have the votes, but come on already I hate her attitude. She thinks she has it in "the bag" and therefore she can treat others like garbage. I just hope that Supernova sees her behavior and realizes that maybe she isn't right for their band. Toby has been my personal favorite (and not just because of his looks, although they do help, but I don't think that he is right for the band as well. Ryan certainly has been amazing lately and I would love to see him take it from Dilana. She looks like she has been rode hard and put back wet. I guess we'll see huh?

Ladybug

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Even though Dilana really put her foot in her mouth the other night I still think she's awesome and is sure to go places even if she doesn't land this gig. I included her, along with Toby and Ryan in my top 3.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

I predict Dilana, Lukas and Ryan in the top three, although I'd rather see Magni up there.

Even though the band loves Dilana I'm getting the vibe that they don't want to be fronted by a woman so I'm looking for Ryan or Lukas to win. Lukas, ideally, because that would be a Canadian winner two years running. Canada rocks (with the notable exceptions of Celine and Shania)!

And what's with all the Toby-love? He's incredibly boring, not especially good-looking and, if you read his posts, dumber than a bag of hammers.

OK, I'm starting to sour on Dilana now. Can I change my top 3 to Lukas, Storm & Magni?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast