View Poll Results: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

Voters
1324. This poll is closed
  • Magni

763 57.63%
  • Toby

726 54.83%
  • Storm

275 20.77%
  • Dilana

709 53.55%
  • Patrice

28 2.11%
  • Ryan

307 23.19%
  • Lukas

647 48.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

Navarro is pro-Dilanna

I voted Dilana (has the stage presence and hard rock voice), Magni (a versatile voice and his confidence is growing), and Lukas (has the punk looks and tries to have the attitude, but he is awfully young and immature; though he can write songs).

Storm may be too much of a woman for this band (sexual/sensual) while Patrice underwhelms even though she puts on the scream face; and Toby, at this point, seems to have difficulty with anything other than flat out stage jumping rock. Ryan is waaay too intense both on and off the playing field.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I believe the F3 will be Magni, Dilana and Lukas, but my preference is Storm in place of Lukas. Sharing the Storm love.
    I'm agreeing with you Unk....those are my 3 but I'd prefer Storm to Lukas....Toby I'd like to be in there mainly because he's so damn hot!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I voted for Dilana, Storm and Lukas! All three have been consistently great and out of the bottom three. They also seem to be strong enough to be able to front the band.

Although I like Toby and Magni, I don't think they'll make it. Ryan doesn't do it for me even though he's improved. Patrice....nope.

I really hope a Woman gets to front the band. Go Dilana and Storm!!
    I voted the same way. But Ryan is growing on me for some reason.

I'm on the unk and bbinbama train for all the same reasons.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Dilana, Lukas & Storm. I just can't warm up to Magni - to me he seems so dull compared to the other three. I think he is someone who may "disappear" when he's onstage with the rest of SN - he's a good vocalist, just not a very strong personality.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I don't get it!! Dilana does nothing for me. What is all the ballet crap and waving her arms around? The SN song last week did nothing for me.

I am a Storm fan all the way, but I have to admit that I would rather see her with her own band instead of SN. TLee gives me the creeps the way he is always undressing her with his comments. Can you imagine traveling with him all the time?

And Lukas.....he has a huge fan base BUT......his voice will be drowned out when and if he plays with SN. His genre is not SN style.
    Last edited by speedbump; 08-23-2006 at 12:00 AM.

FORT Fan
    Dilana, Magni and Ryan...

Ryan is actually my favorite, but I don't want him to win. I'd rather have him kick out more albums as a soloist. It suits his voice and style. Magni and Dilana would probably be the best fit for this band. Dilana probably has this in the bag.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melverine View Post
    Dilana, Magni and Ryan...

Ryan is actually my favorite, but I don't want him to win. I'd rather have him kick out more albums as a soloist. It suits his voice and style. Magni and Dilana would probably be the best fit for this band. Dilana probably has this in the bag.
    I'm not on the Ryan bandwagon, but I have to say I dug that song last night. He's still too much of a spaz for me and should front his own band. Same goes for Patrice. I'm kind of reneging on my bottom four prediction, but only because her job is done. She got her new single out for her new album. I think that's all she wanted to do.

Still don't get Toby. I think he's a karaoke dude. Sadly, I think that a bit about Storm, too. When's she going to get balls (no pun intended) and do an original song?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I picked Toby, Storm, and Ryan. I use to love Dilana until yesterday's show. Bad attitude, but perhaps she learned something. Magni would be my next choice. Ryan seems to be coming into his own - I'm liking him more and more. Toby looked good with the band last night. I agree w/ others that Lukas' voice just doesn't fit with the group.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast