View Poll Results: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

Voters
1324. This poll is closed
  • Magni

763 57.63%
  • Toby

726 54.83%
  • Storm

275 20.77%
  • Dilana

709 53.55%
  • Patrice

28 2.11%
  • Ryan

307 23.19%
  • Lukas

647 48.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock Star: Supernova - Who Are Your Final Three?

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmite View Post
    Mark it down. Patrice is--at minimum--bottom four.
    Nuh-uh... keep in mind that the fans are the ones voting... she is too darned boring (go see talks where she is often compared to as a soccer mom)... one more dull performance and she will be in the bottom three.... one more week in the bottom three and Patrice is gone. Supernova knows who will be buying tickets to their concerts. If Patrice is in the bottom three again, she is gone because Supernova will not allow an unpopular lead singer front their band.

Mark it down. Patrice is the next one to go.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I voted Dilana, Lukas, and Ryan. But I could have replaced Ryan with either Storm or Magni and not been too upset. It will probably be a mix of those 5. I used to think Toby would be top 3 but not anymore. Not since his megaphone faux-pas.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I also voted for who I think will be in the final three, not who I think should be in it. I think Dilana and Magni should be in the final group, and that Ryan, Lukas, Patrice, and Storm should go home *now*. I guess that leaves Toby (shrug).
    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -- A.A. Milne

No surprise that Patrice has only 2 votes here. She's definitely next to go. I am surprised that Magni is leading in the votes here. With so many fans, and SN's rave reviews of his last performance, he was still in the bottom 3 this week. I voted that the final 3 will be Dilana, Lukas and Storm. Although Storm could very well be replaced by Magni or Ryan.

I voted for Dilana, Storm and Lukas! All three have been consistently great and out of the bottom three. They also seem to be strong enough to be able to front the band.

Although I like Toby and Magni, I don't think they'll make it. Ryan doesn't do it for me even though he's improved. Patrice....nope.

I really hope a Woman gets to front the band. Go Dilana and Storm!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I voted for Toby (my personal favorite), Magni (a close second), and Dilana (obviously the judges' favorite).

Those were my three picks too, John
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I voted for Magni and Ryan (my faves) and Dilana (SN's fave).

I voted for Dilana (judge's pet), Lukas and Toby. I like Dilana's voice but not her overall attitude. I like Storm but after I Will Survive......well, let's just say I'm as surprised as she was that she did

FORT Regular
    i dunno. I love Lukas, but if he doesnt "open up his voice" more often, I dont think he will get past Jason :nono

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast