View Poll Results: Which 3 are you voting for?

Voters
268. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are your top three male All-Stars?

Who are your top three male All-Stars?

Which of these lugnuts do you want back in the house?

Limit your choices to three!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I'm rooting for Dr Will and James because I started out hating both of them, and ended up rooting for them at the end. That's gotta mean they're good, right?

I also picked Howie. He hasn't got a chance, but he would be entertaining. All the other guy choices suck, in my opinion. Cowboy?!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I voted for Howie, James and Jase. Howie, because I just enjoyed him, even when he was crashing and burning. James, because he impressed me by sticking in the game by sheer force of will in those POV competitions. And Jase, because I think he has potential. Anyone remember how he was starting a secret alliance with Will before Will was voted out? He got fairly far by being a complete pompous frat-boy type jerk and I really hated him in BB5, but I think he was playing a role to the fullest. And it really was sweet when he figured out the 6-finger plan. He laid awake in the dark for hours that night.

MARCELLAS! Dr. Will, and James.

I chose Howie, Kaysar, and James. I was going to vote for Dr. Will but then I realized I don't really want to watch him this year. I think he's going to be like Richard Hatch was in Survivor All-Stars. Way too cocky, not deserving of all the cockiness and booted early.

Howie because he's fun to watch, Kaysar because I want to see if he deserves all the praise he gets (i.e. don't mess up this time), and James because I think he was a great player and can't wait to see what he'll do when he's in the house for himself only.

elk
    I loved Dr Will! I started watching BB because of him. My favorite was when he won a huge jar of peanut butter in a challenge. He ran around saying "I'm the luckiest boy in the world!". His antics kept me entertained the whole summer. Easy on the eyes, too - I love me some eye candy.

I also like Howie because he is entertaining. I also chose Kaysar simply because of the "why you should vote for me" blurb on the CBS website. Very witty and bright, I'd like to see what he can do this year.

If I had a fourth choice, it would be Chicken George. I did not watch season 1, but his interview, the clips shown last night, his blurb on the CBS website and the fact he is 47 (like to see the middle aged population represented) make me want to see more of this cheerful guy.

It will be interesting to see if past "good" characters will become "evil" characters this season. Based on what we saw with the friendship last summer, those who are evil don't necessarily realize it at the time.

And can I just do a happy dance that ERIC is not included? Thank God there is no Cappy this year!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Will, Kaysar, Howie. Two studs, one cutie, 2 smart, one hilarious. Easy choice for me.

I picked Kaysar, Howie and Jase. Kaysar, because I am shallow and find him unbelievably good-looking, which certainly peps up the live feeds for me. Howie, because he is a hilarious loon. Jase, because, well, I am not sure. He was so over the top, it might be interesting to see how he is without the "horsemen". (but I hope he's house-trained by now.)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Marcellas, Howie, and Kaysar

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Kaysar, because I am shallow and find him unbelievably good-looking,
    Nuthin' shallow 'bout that!

I'd have to go with Kaysar, Howie & Cowboy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast