View Poll Results: Who's coming out on Top?

Voters
352. This poll is closed
  • Danielle

155 44.03%
  • Jade

40 11.36%
  • Joanie

157 44.60%
Closed Thread

Thread: Who Will Be America's Next Top Model?

Who Will Be America's Next Top Model?

Danielle, Jade, or Joanie...who will be the girl to wins it all in the finale of ANTM Cycle 6?
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 05-16-2006 at 08:02 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

As much as I love Joanie, I doubt she will win, or either Danielle. All those signs and hints are totally pointing Jade, "the exotic butterfly". The first hint I got was "butterfly", so if you go to that UPN website; you'll see there are some butterflies in their profiles, and Jade's the only person who said she's like an exotic butterfly. I really believe she is since she's very multi-demensional person. Joanie might be special, and Danielle is so gorgeous, but they don't have what Jade has.

She has what it takes to be the next America's top model and a covergirl model because she's very multi-dimensional photogenic, a killer bod, probably a good spokesperson, all that and more... We all can see that she really wants this so bad since..., as Jade would put this, "forever!" ! Otherwise, she would've been eliminated sometimes ago. She's just like Nicole from last cycle, alway slipping through cracks when we could find 100 faults about her and Tyra should've eliminate her at that very spot, but Tyra never did. At first, I thought it was just for TV drama and rating, she couldn't be last... Now she made it to the final top three.

Not only this, all those editings that made Jade looks bad when the girls said she's actually nicer than we "think", and thus probably meant to throw us off by guessing correctly who will be America's next top model...

It has to be Jade. I just know it in my guts...

The only thing is I'm having very hard to understand is where was Jade when she was 16 or 18? If she knew she was a supermodel in making, why didn't she set out in New York to be a model when she was young? It's must've been hard life out there for her or maybe she was just fat... /End pondering.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 05-17-2006 at 01:49 AM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Fan
    Covergirl is a popularity contest...Thus Jade, in spite of some very fabulous pictures, is out. Joanie is popular and has taken a very strong portfolio. Daniele is popular and has a strong portfolio (thought I don't think it's quite as strong as either Jade nor Joanie's) but alas, doesn't speak well. The big question for me is whether or not Jade will be in the final two. The wildcard would be: What if, God forbid, they eliminate Joanie and the final two are Jade and Daniele.

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    At this stage of the competition the photos of each girl are equally good. It may simply come down to personality. I think the fact that winner will be a CoverGirl spokesperson means they will have to factor in Jade's poor attitude when making the final decision. While her self-confidence is admirable, she seems far to abrasive to be chosen for a traditionally sweet, girl next door type role. However, the judges decisions this cycle have frequently left me scratching my head, so who knows!

If it did come down to chosing between Joanie and Danielle, I would assume Danielle's accent, which has been an issue for some time (though why they didn't get her a speech coach, I don't know...) may be the thing that gives Joanie the edge. We shall see...

So happy I was so wrong! I wished it was Joanie who won, but I'm happy for Danielle. Anyone but Jade.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Fan
    I Wanted Joanie!!!!!!! I'm Going To Cry!!! Oh Well, Tyra, Bring On The Next Set Of Girls!!

Closed Thread