View Poll Results: Who will be eliminated on the next episode of the Amazing Race? (Guests may vote!)

Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • Lori and Bolo, who missed the boat. Train. Whatever. It’s got to be them, right?

48 50.00%
  • Jonathan and Victoria. They slipped to last when Jonathan wasted forty-five minutes berating Victoria for failing to give him a supportive “woot” when he finished a Roadblock.

16 16.67%
  • Gus and Hera. Too bad there was another beer-related Detour to slow them down while cheering Gus up. Way up, if you catch my drift.

2 2.08%
  • Freddy and Kendra. Once in the Internet café, Kendra couldn’t resist “researching” for a few hours on FansOfRealityTv.com. I know I would.

19 19.79%
  • Adam and Rebecca. Adam threatens to jump on the train tracks once again, so he can’t complain when Rebecca helps him achieve his goal. I know I would.

15 15.63%
  • Hayden and Aaron. Their taxi gets involved in a time-consuming fender bender when the driver can’t take his eyes away from Hayden’s low-cut blouse in his rear-view mirror.

5 5.21%
  • Kris and John, who gaze lovingly into each other’s eyes and stroll hand-in-hand to the pitstop, while everyone else runs past screaming horrible names at their racing partners.

7 7.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who will be eliminated on the next episode of the Amazing Race? Guests may vote!

Who will be eliminated on the next episode of the Amazing Race? Guests may vote!

Who knows how it will go down? I mean, it could happen like this.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Gotta go with Lori and Bolo. Perhaps there are more twists, but they are really hurting right now.

I wouldn't rule out Kendra "researching" though either
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I am personally rooting for the Adam and Rebecca scenario. Either shut up or do it already, ya dang whiner.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I voted for Jonathan and Victoria ... One can dream a dream! Wishful thinking as I'm sure it will be Lori and Bolo.

I went with Freddy & Kendra. Just to be different.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Well, since waaaaaaaaay back on 12/17 I picked Adam/Rebecca in the prediction game, I rather like their scenario and voted for them. Somehow I don't think they would have split up the leg over two episodes if Lori/Bolo were eliminated. Too obvious.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Leo
    Premium Member
    They're trying too hard to make us all think Lori and Bolo have a chance... so I think they're gone.
    Last edited by Leo; 01-03-2005 at 10:17 AM.

I chose Victoria and Mr Delusional to tank. I really hate watching them.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread