Poll: Gilliganís Island: Vote for your favorite of the character pairs! Choose up to six.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gilliganís Island: Vote for your favorite of the character pairs! Choose up to six.

Gilliganís Island: Vote for your favorite of the character pairs! Choose up to six.

The Real Gilliganís Island: Vote for your favorite of the character pairs! Choose up to six. Guests may vote.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Is there any way to make that picture smaller heppy? I'd like to vote, but I can only see 3 of the pairs, and there's no way to scroll to the right. (Or am I just stupid?)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The pics went a little wacko, Qboots. I apologize...but I have no clue how to fix it. On my screen they sort of piled up on each other.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ah, the joys of computers.

Well, for now I'll just type out my choices:

I like Gilligan Gooner from the Green Team, and everybody else from the Gold Team.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Ah, the joys of computers.

Well, for now I'll just type out my choices:

I like Gilligan Gooner from the Green Team, and everybody else from the Gold Team.
    I like Gilligan Gooner too. He's funny in an innocent sort of way - no pretensions at all. Rather childlike.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I wasn't able to see the professor nor Mary Ann on my screen, so I didn't vote for those two.

I like Professor Pat and Mary Ann Kate, though.

As far as the Gilligans, I have liked Gilligan Chris because he's a cutie, but that's it. So I decided to vote for Gilligan Gooner because he is a funny dufus like the real Gilligan even though sometimes you can't understand what he's saying.

Skipper Jim (since I didn't get to know the other one), The Stearns, and Rachel Hunter are my other favorites.

+ Reply to Thread