Poll: The Bachelorette: Will you watch Jen get her chance to find true love?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelorette: Will you watch Jen get her chance to find true love?

Most likely not. I've gotten so tired of the shows and how they are editted. Maybe if the guys are really good looking I'll watch but I HATE the constent reshowing of the same 30 seconds of action.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yep -- I'll be watching. I have to get my "dating" fix somehow.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Yep, I'll watch..but I do feel that Jen had her chance when Andrew chose her. I feel others should have a chance. I'm tired of the "recycled" bachelors/bachelorettes.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I'll be among the watchers. To think, when the first one was aired, I was visiting my mom (a senior citizen) and saw her watching the Alex series and I remember saying, "I can't believe you're watching that.. what a hokey, ridiculous idea!!" Well, guess what? I sat down and watched the end of that show where Trista got her heart broken and I ended up having a humble meal eating my words!! lol... So, yes, despite the fact that I am not crazy about recycled bachelorettes, I'll be either watching or taping every show!! I'm ready for Jan. 10th!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I sat out for a couple of these, so maybe I'm ready to give it a try again.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm on the west coast so I will check the boards and see if anything good happens. If yes, then I will watch. If not, :phhht

Yes, I'll be watching. I don't care much for the idea of a 'winner' as the Bachelorette. The only thing slimier would be to bring back Andrew or Bob again. Yuck.

But, I'm watching this season because there's a local guy on the show. I went to see my husband's family for Christmas and someone mentioned a guy from the next county over- Wolfe County, Kentucky- would be on the Bachelorette. ABC is in for a surprise if this guy makes it to a hometown visit, because that part of Kentucky is not something they're used to seeing. His name is Chris something. His last name is something like Collins or Columbus, but not either of those.

I have high hopes for this Kentucky guy. Especially since Diane made it to the final 3 on Big Brother & she's from Kentucky.

No, I gave up during Blob's season. I barely made it through that one! Plus, why don't they ever get a new Bachelorette instead of them always being from past Bachelor shows?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I haven't watched since Bob's fiasco, but I really liked Jen so I may watch this season and see if she can hook someone she'll stay with....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

If there is good eye candy I will be watching.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12