Poll: Upcoming reality shows: What will you watch? Pick up to 12 ~ Guests may vote

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Reality Shows: What Will You Watch? Pick up to 12 - guests may vote

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I voted for The Real Gilligan's Island.......sounds fun.

FORT Fan
    My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss looks funny! I can't wait for it! And, I'm a little curious about the $25 million hoax......

I loved MBFOF (even though I thought I'd hate it), so I'll try MBFOB. Also looking forward to Nanny 911 and the best show of all--TAR!

I voted for all the shows except Project Runway and The Club.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I can hardly wait for the new TAR. Last season was the first time I ever really watched the show, and it made me slap myself on the forehead and say, "Why didn't I watch this sooner?"
    Same here, It was my first time watching and I loved it! I can't wait for TAR 6, it's the only new show I'll be watching.

FORT Fan
    I won't be watching any of the choices given. I'm just an old scrooge. TAR is always too tense for me so I read the recaps here and my daughter sends me her opinion pieces. The Big Fat Boss and I Hate My Job thing hits too close to home and I need a break. Can't watch Nanny911 because I really hate misbehaving kids and my blood pressure would go to high (I read the recaps though).

Well, you get the picture. I'm sticking with the Survivor/BigBrother/Wife Swap shows.

I'm all over the zany adventures of Gilligan's Island. Should be fun.

And of course, TAR and 25mil Hoax
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

None of them look good to me, so I'll just stick with The Apprentice/The Mansion/In A Fix and a few other home improvement shows now and then if I catch them while channel surfing.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I voted "other". I've never really been a fan of TAR or Survivor.

I'm currently only watching "The Swan" and ANTM... and MTV shows, of course.

Toxic, You are not alone! Aaaarrrrrrghhhhhh.......they keep sucking me back in!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast